Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 15:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION]about visible NPC

Discussion on [QUESTION]about visible NPC within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION]about visible NPC

Hey u all..do u know what file should i remove to remove the NPC that not have in cq_npc..? if u ask me to find in cq_dynanpc im also search it..but what im see just castle9999999x..im also blind to read chinese to find it in client side(npc name in chinese) in cq_npc im using a query to find it more easy the npc name in cronus..here is my query:

Code:
select*from cq_npc where mapid = 1000;
but sad..there was no what im find..

----------------------FIX----------------------

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[question] Make Magic nobles divine visible on the ground?
08/27/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Make Magic nobles divine visible on the ground? give it any way to do this?
[Question] how to make the 12sky2 process visible?
07/02/2009 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
English: how to make the 12sky2 process visible? System vists 32bit ultimate German: wie bekomm ich denn 12sky2 process angezeigt? i hope someone can help me ich hoffe jemand kann mir helfen
Make GM Visible Client side?
05/08/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
wellz its must suck when your hacking and a GM is Hiding but just Following you? and looking at what you do. and oops YOU BEEN BAN ehhehe I am thinking theres Might be a Way to make Him Visible for you to see him. pretty sure it has to do something with the Client Character/ .RFS files or Item.edf files been testing it on my own Server if i can just Figure out what armor or .RFS file that it points too when they use /Hide command and replace it with an Visible armor File. It should make...
Mage Blinks Beyond the Visible!
01/08/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Location: Eastern Plaguelands Sectors: Two Areas Area One: Stratholme back entrance. Area Two: Expansion portal. Q: What to do? A: Head down towards the Stratholme back entrance and blink behind the portal. You'll see a gate as you continue to walk. Open the gate and be sure to have several light feathers and/or noggen fogger. (I prefer feathers for slow fall.) -- This concludes "Area One". B: Head North East (not far from the Stratholme back entrance) and you will see a giant...