Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 06:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Close]EternalDarkness

Discussion on [Close]EternalDarkness within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Close]EternalDarkness

not trying to slander or anything but no one join EternalDarkness EO
i put in over 2 months of work there and after the release when every thing
was ready to go and they didnt need me to set up/fix/code and other things they kicked me to the curb for trying to correct Lucifer[PM]'s Son PUNISHMENT[PM] for handing out massive amounts of eps to his favorite players and his favorite staff
so just a lil warning not to play there
he got massive amounts of donations the night before and kicked me from the team and shut the server down
so besides cheating people from thier money and from my point of view the server is very unfair with staff giving eps to players editing pets through db and being downright disrespectful toward players
most of the work on the server being mine just to inform new players
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2009, 18:01   #2

well new codes " the who make servers over a night " them who apear sudenly, they aren't trustful and to join there servers ? is a bad way on wasting ur time
Old 12/16/2009, 18:38   #3

yeah so hard wanna find good person and thrustfull
Old 12/16/2009, 19:00   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killmee View Post
well new codes " the who make servers over a night " them who apear sudenly, they aren't trustful and to join there servers ? is a bad way on wasting ur time

yer... worked with them for 2 months to create a server and fix bugs an customize some things just to be kicked by the owners son in a hissy fit cuz he didnt get any donations the server got from daddy and cuz i got mad at him and told him knock the **** off with playing favoratism lol hell cyber server can even vouche for me :P
Old 12/16/2009, 19:07   #5

vouche you lol imao
Old 12/16/2009, 19:17   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killmee View Post
Two months isn't overnight dude... Seriously, all servers have to come online at SOME point... And not to mention its rare to find any pserver, even ones we think are **** good, to find where cheating hasnt went on at some point in time... Ive seen some of the sh!tt!est servers ever make out **** good with donations... and some of the best servers barely rake in a dime. Doesnt matter how long or how little its online - Its either a fair slate all the way across or its not.

And I saw this in action for myself.
Players getting gears from admin friends saying it was "noobie gift"..
Different players getting faaaaaaar different "noobie gifts"...
1 hour old chars as big as people that had been playing 10+ straight hours... The admin in question were ratted out by their friends.
The other administrator in question the owners son... Could have most definitely handled the situation better.

Damage had brought in other people to code and run the server, and because of the lack of fair treatment to all players... They lost them both.

Not cool.

As for the.. "Its my server I'll do what I want" philosophy... Shove the ego trips. Sad that the only place some people can stoke their egos by playing *** and being bullies is online - if that sounds like you.. Go build your kingdom with Lincoln Logs and Tinker Toys. I however, bow my head to *NO ONE*
Old 12/16/2009, 20:55   #7

Oh who is throwing the hissy fit?

1- You were also giving out eps/pps to players of your choice and different amounts. So on that you were just as guilty.
2- There was 1 donation made in total. And you know it.
3- An agreed plan for what the server was to have was posted, none of which you were doing. Only things you wanted, you implemented, not what others had asked for.
4- More than one person complained to me about your attitude towards others people, staff and players.
5- You threatened to send 2 of the people from this site, both respected members and quality coders/programmers into my server and destroy it. I wonder if i should actually tell them what you said?

I will say no more as i do not wish to be drawn into a lengthy slanging match on this forum. Nor do i want to be banned for explaining myself.
I shall leave it at that.
Old 12/16/2009, 21:10   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by karnyge View Post
Oh who is throwing the hissy fit?

1- You were also giving out eps/pps to players of your choice and different amounts. So on that you were just as guilty.
2- There was 1 donation made in total. And you know it.
3- An agreed plan for what the server was to have was posted, none of which you were doing. Only things you wanted, you implemented, not what others had asked for.
4- More than one person complained to me about your attitude towards others people, staff and players.
5- You threatened to send 2 of the people from this site, both respected members and quality coders/programmers into my server and destroy it. I wonder if i should actually tell them what you said?

I will say no more as i do not wish to be drawn into a lengthy slanging match on this forum. Nor do i want to be banned for explaining myself.
I shall leave it at that.
2 other coders?
im the only coder you had
im the only one that did any work
spending 16 hour days working on the server in the DB to fix bugs
and build a half decent server for u to play on
and what you dont like me ******** at ur son cuz he wants to edit his friends pets along with his own pets to give them favors
and tell them cuz i already did tell a few of them
ur server isnt ur server
ur not owner ur a hoster
so lets take it this way
no one will play on the server remember who coded the server who gave you the db
remember who set every thing up and set the security up
Old 12/16/2009, 21:30   #9

sorry to hear this Fear, hopefully it will get resolved soon
Old 12/16/2009, 21:33   #10

hmmm well while this topic open I'd like to throw my 2 cents in...

1) yes you came to the server as a coder willing to help do what we wanted.
after you got the server operational it no longer became what the owners wanted but what you wanted whether the owners wanted it or not.

2) you began editing things that weren't to be edited without consultation...

3) you on your own accord started deciding what staff members would keep they're staff as a proper staff and who would get titles such as [EDGM] [EDPM] etc so that they would be shams of staff and no point in even having them.

4) you were rather selective in who knew what keeping information from one staff member or another.

5) you would be rude to staff depending on how you felt at that time.

6) you are guilty of giving eps and other prizes to players but not to others so no point in you complaining about that.

7) as karnyge said, you threatened to have several well respected members of epvp help you hack and destroy the server completely.
personally I feel this to be rather selfish as you would destroy many peoples fun time just cause you didn't get it how you wanted it and don't like the end result.

and on another note, I do believe it was covered from the start.
that you were not a owner but a coder until further notice, leaving just karnyge, and his son as the owners.

sorry my post wasn't as short as karnyge but i just went a little longer then him...
Old 12/16/2009, 23:07   #11

I think that old saying "The hand that rocks the cradle" applies.

1. The ones that I caught... wasn't Damage/XFearX .
2. There were other people who were going to donate to that server.
3. Damage brought someone in to help, who spent a few hours yesterday that succeeded in fixing some small, yet important problems.... He wakes up today to find discover his pm/gm deleted. Regardless of your issues with damage, the least you could have done was offer a thanks for the little stuff that Wrathandchaos fixed for you people.

4. And I'm sorry to say... Eternal Darkness was not ready to be a live project. Having a successful server takes COOPERATIVE effort, and it was obvious to me that none of you were on the same page.

And Damage is right. People aren't going to stay with the **** I saw yesterday going on - Players that had only been on 20 minutes were complaining and I talked them into staying sadly having more faith in a bunch of adults than I should have. Word of mouth is TRULY the ballbreaker when it comes to pservers ... Keep that in mind.

PS Elizier.. about that #6 in your list ..... Wrathandchaos was in the middle of putting measures in to help prevent that. Too bad yall killed his account without even getting to know or talk to him first. I saw at least 1 give stuff away, and was told specifically what GM/PM to ask for what items.... Cuts both ways, m'dear.
Old 12/16/2009, 23:21   #12

HAHA man this is some what funny seeing to how there is more to it, that's not being said. But what is done is done nothing we can do about it than to learn from it and move on in hope that it doesn't every happen again. Those that know what I'm talking about just keep it to yourself.
Old 12/16/2009, 23:38   #13

Well....Damage the things you said are most just ridiculous. The Server started and first i saw as i logged online was a Girl you gave Gears, max lvl and a lot eps. Did you give it to anyone else? No only if i kept reminding you on it to keep it fair. Some ppl quit it coz they didnt got what others get so Punishment had to fix it and gave out the same thing you did to keep it fair. So what now? The one who played unfair with giving out things in the first place was you and no one else all others happened to fix what you did and to keep it fair. And a pm isnt supposed to keep try to rule the Server you kept telling the owner what to do there and what not and kept saying things like no one else is allowed to give gifts lol Yeah you did a lot work there and im grateful for that BUT you are the coder not the owner so the choices are his and not yours.
Old 12/16/2009, 23:42   #14

4. And I'm sorry to say... Eternal Darkness was not ready to be a live project. Having a successful server takes COOPERATIVE effort, and it was obvious to me that none of you were on the same page.

That may well be true, then again it may not.

The point is simple, he throws a hissy fit and blames the other owner for being banned. The only person who could have banned him was me, and i did.
Why?
Because after checking the logs i saw he was swearing at another member of staff, (something i will not tolerate).
He was giving out all the negative vibes, saying he didnt give a **** about the server, and more.
Bringing in another coder, (something i had agreed to as long as they was only a GM), and appointed them as PM.
He claims to be owner of EternalDarkness on this thread, something i never agreed to. On the GMlogs he claimed to be Co-Owner, something i never agreed to.
He threatens to get FORCER and FUNHACKER onto my server to destroy it.
He demands i delete the client he created, which was originally taken from CandyEo, (all he did was edit the files so it could run from my server).

And you want to villify me and the server i have been trying to get working for a year.

Well good news, you win i will close the server, cos if i get this much **** for getting rid of someone who caused most of the staff i had to quit, then i dont want to be a part of the Eo Pserver community anymore.
Old 12/16/2009, 23:57   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizier View Post
hmmm well while this topic open I'd like to throw my 2 cents in...

1) yes you came to the server as a coder willing to help do what we wanted.
after you got the server operational it no longer became what the owners wanted but what you wanted whether the owners wanted it or not.

2) you began editing things that weren't to be edited without consultation...

3) you on your own accord started deciding what staff members would keep they're staff as a proper staff and who would get titles such as [EDGM] [EDPM] etc so that they would be shams of staff and no point in even having them.

4) you were rather selective in who knew what keeping information from one staff member or another.

5) you would be rude to staff depending on how you felt at that time.

6) you are guilty of giving eps and other prizes to players but not to others so no point in you complaining about that.

7) as karnyge said, you threatened to have several well respected members of epvp help you hack and destroy the server completely.
personally I feel this to be rather selfish as you would destroy many peoples fun time just cause you didn't get it how you wanted it and don't like the end result.

and on another note, I do believe it was covered from the start.
that you were not a owner but a coder until further notice, leaving just karnyge, and his son as the owners.

sorry my post wasn't as short as karnyge but i just went a little longer then him...
1. i came to the server on the accord of jayson willing to help him out not an idiot brother who has an authority problem
2.i edit what needs to be edited for the server. i need to permission to make something work?
3.no one can trust you guys with db access for the reason of what you guys did.... access DB and use PM codes to give ur friends and ur mortal's advantages. along those lines ur dad completely agree'd with me cept his idea was [GMT] or [PMT] mine was to make it a lil more proffessional instead of calling u guys trainees
4. i let every one know that needed to know what was going on with the server
can i help if every time i talk you ya give me a cocky attitude just cuz ur the owners son
5.i do what i need to do. like when a staff gives me lip back for something lucifer told me to do.
6. Eps were given to players as a reward for helping test/fix bugs and server security which wasnt much of a boost compared to ur "staff" manipulating you by coming to me first asking for some eps and me giving 1.5 million then going to you for 5 million and giving regular players 4+ million just cuz theyre married to a staff member
7. i said im the one who set up server edited the DB put in my hard work time 16 hour days sitting on my butt to help you guys out cuz honestly i felt sry u guys were stuck playing ace and about ruining every one's fun... nah i wouldnt do that i'd just take MY SERVER and host it MYSELF
Closed Thread