Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 22:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem With eps, magic boxs

Discussion on Problem With eps, magic boxs within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem With eps, magic boxs

I want to Lower the drop rate for 2700ep also when i right click on the 2700ep card it dosent give ne anything and i also want to get rid of magic boxs and cloth drops can someone help me please and when i pick up the 270cards when i right click on them nothing happens the ep cards dont even go away from my bag
Old 09/27/2009, 00:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
Some of this could have been answered by reading Necron33's post, - -
To mess with the drop rates for any item, you will have to manipulate the cq_dropitemrule. Playing with this table can also get rid of the magic boxes and cloth drops.

The problem you have in which nothing happens when you click the item occurs when the item action parameter in cq_itemtype either doesn't match up or leads to no ID in the cq_action. So, find the item ID of your ep cards, search for them in cq_itemtype, scroll over to that item's "id_action" column, and then take that number and search for it in cq_action.

If it can't be found, you'll have to either find it, or write a new script for the item to give ep.

If it can found, make sure that it's doing what you want it to do.
Old 09/27/2009, 04:39   #3

elite*gold: 20
as kradel said you need to change the rates like what that file says ... as for the card not working ... take a pm account ... get a card .... clear your chat and drag the chat box to the top of the screen then screenshot it and post it here and ill tell you what you are missing .... it may even be some tasks in cq_tasks

hio77