Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 08:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Power of the legion falls after maintenance

Discussion on Power of the legion falls after maintenance within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Power of the legion falls after maintenance

Hello all right?
I use windows 2008
After the maintenance, MsgServer of an error and does not save the cq_dynarankrec.
So when players logam the Power of the legion falls, and other players have to wait for the power of logarem legion back to max.

Thank you.

Do not use windows 2003 because of servermania not support windows 2003, only 2008 and 2012.

Thank you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2013, 07:01   #2

elite*gold: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by zukoo View Post
Hello all right?
I use windows 2008
After the maintenance, MsgServer of an error and does not save the cq_dynarankrec.
So when players logam the Power of the legion falls, and other players have to wait for the power of logarem legion back to max.

Thank you.

Do not use windows 2003 because of servermania not support windows 2003, only 2008 and 2012.

Thank you.
if you maintain your database during maintenance and make sure your msg server is stable (ie doesnt crash when you close it because of some error)
this might solve some problems of this sort

windows server 2003 is from 2003 you will run into that problem a lot of places there are a lot of updates in 10 years time
as well if youre hosting a gameserver and want support you might want to choose a host that supports gameservers specificly
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2013, 12:16   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by idlemonkey View Post
if you maintain your database during maintenance and make sure your msg server is stable (ie doesnt crash when you close it because of some error)

windows server 2003 is from 2003 you will run into that problem a lot of places there are a lot of updates in 10 years time
as well if youre hosting a gameserver and want support you might want to choose a host that supports gameservers specificly
This kind of error tends to happen because of a table structure issue. You will be able to tell if before shutting down the server the data doesn't appear. Which means it's being held in memory no problem, just can't get from there to the table, thus the moment the server shuts down they loose their progress :/

Quote:

This kind of error tends to happen because of a table structure issue. You will be able to tell if before shutting down the server the data doesn't appear. Which means it's being held in memory no problem, just can't get from there to the table, thus the moment the server shuts down they loose their progress :/
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2013, 16:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post

lol you dont have to repeat yourself twice
.... but that would show up in the logs anyways and would be a type of thing that would make the msg server crash on closing hence one of the things i suggested fixing to make their message server stable
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2013, 02:07   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
lol you dont have to repeat yourself twice
.... but that would show up in the logs anyways and would be a type of thing that would make the msg server crash on closing hence one of the things i suggested fixing to make their message server stable
happens due to slow internet :/
with this paticular error though (which I had when transfering from phdev to paladin) it doesn't result in a message server crash, I can't actually remember if it does post into the error log of the message sever or if it creates an error in the mysql log
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2013, 02:07   #6

ok Im done responding to this post you have your ideas i have mine and neither of them are helping this guy it seems so yeh
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2014, 16:07   #7

The only solution is to use the good old windows 2003?
Old 02/11/2014, 19:39   #8

elite*gold: 90
bad answer
i use windows 2012 server ( aka windows 8 ) and i do not have that problem

check your mysql version
is it version 5x ? or 4X
if 5x then change to version 4X but be sure to remake the table indexes as they can be corrupt by transfering over

also check the table index itself
my last error was by moving from 5 to 4 that it dit not transfer over the auto increment to the new tables , also the tables structure got a bit corrupt

you can also try to do a extended repair on the tables

The best way to see if the tables are corrupt is by posting a broadcast
then check the table cq_ad_log and see if the shoutcast is in there with a other id then 0

if it is then it is probaly not the table
but based on the info i got does it likes like a table error

Greetings From PowerChaos
Old 02/12/2014, 03:12   #9

of this error and it does not record the rank of pets in cq_dyna_rank_rec
Old 02/12/2014, 11:14   #10

that error is normal
i also got that error but no problems with dyna rank
if you read the text it says in kernel
it says that close timeup ( close command timed out ) and then it does a forced close

is it only in dynarank ?
check the logs that the message server generate (log folder) to see if there are any other errors or that it does say anything else like following text
Code:
SELECT s.id,s.number,u.name FROM cq_superman AS s LEFT JOIN cq_user AS u ON u.id=s.id ORDER BY number DESC LIMIT 100 -- 2014-02-06 17:54:15
SELECT id,mapgroup,portal0_x,portal0_y FROM cq_map LIMIT 1234567890 -- 2014-02-06 17:54:15
SELECT word FROM cq_unlawful_name LIMIT 1000 -- 2014-02-06 17:54:15
SELECT * FROM cq_config LIMIT 1000 -- 2014-02-06 17:54:15
SELECT * FROM cq_item WHERE id=0 LIMIT 1 -- 2014-02-06 17:54:15
DELETE from cq_flower WHERE id>=0 -- 2014-02-06 17:54:15
DELETE from cq_flower WHERE id>=0 -- 2014-02-06 17:54:50
the above code comes from my gmlog but those kind of errors is what you also should see in the log folder or on a other place in the gameserver map

Greetings From PowerChaos
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2014, 19:39   #11

What folder path? because I did not found it!
Old 02/12/2014, 23:38   #12

based on screenshot and based on date it is the first file on top
just open all those logfiles that start with the date you opened the message server
you see a file called data error 2014-2-12
in short
2014 -> year
2 -> month
12 -> day

so start reading those logs and see if there is something usefull in there to fix the problem
most of those logs contains usefull information to debug (not all of them)

Greetings From Powerchaos