Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 12:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to change Face/Hair equipment Window.

Discussion on How to change Face/Hair equipment Window. within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to change Face/Hair equipment Window.

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew how to either remove the shop attached to this, or Change the ID so I can have it opening a different shop.
Old 01/23/2014, 01:29   #2

The only thing that i can think of would be is to remove the shop , then re-add with the EP type (5) . and put whatever items you want in it.
As for the picture ( the hair or face icon) Idk where the dds file is for that.
~Your Horrors
Old 01/23/2014, 02:20   #3

The dds files are packed, and can be unpacked with one of the .dnp Extracters somewhere on this forum. Also, I was able to fix my problem by Hex-editing the Shop's ID to another ID and Re-Adding the shop's original ID. Thanks for the input though .Horror.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] lv1 CR20 w/ different face,hair,gender etc.
10/26/2012 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 49 Replies
This was only an extension guide for this thread -->http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/cabal-guide s-templates/2099986-guide-class-rank-20-lvl-1-char acters-50.html http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/cabal-hacks-bots -cheats-exploits-macros/2108508-update-bypass-ph.h tml<-- ukimaru's bypass(Bypass that works with this statsbar's guide IT IS CLICKABLE In this guide, you will be able to create lv1 character with the apperance you want (Gender, Face, Hair, HairColor) You need to first follow all...
How To Change Eudemons Look Face`s ?
04/26/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 13 Replies
i would like to know how to change eudemons Look face`s ?
[Help] How to change pet face???
12/04/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Hi guys! im try to change the new eudemon face to the new eudemon from TQ eudemons but i fix all problem n it work but when i summon out it came out the old eudmon face/status I have the screenshot here: http://www.2shared.com/file/9681294/35ce1e73/7123 8814.html please help...:handsdown:
How to change hair free.
05/25/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
How to change your Hair free. Simple, go join a BG i joined AV, go to your Barber shop, change your hair, and then wait for the BG to pup up, join and your hair is changed.
Possible to change your face
12/20/2008 - Kal Online - 9 Replies
Before there was a way to change the characters face. With an edited .pk file. It no longer works. So is there any way now to change the characters face/hair? Sorry I don't know German. Forgive me! :handsdown: