Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 02:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MadworldEO---coming--back--come-look-new-info

Discussion on MadworldEO---coming--back--come-look-new-info within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
MadworldEO---coming--back--come-look-new-info

MadworldEO coming back in about 1 or 2 days but we are changing to PM and GM server witch means that people who join us have a choice what they wanna be [PM] or [GM] gonna be cool to have u people joining us to get experence on being a learning PM or [GM] if we are Hamachi well come join

MadworldPMGM pass 123

MadworldPMGM2 pass 123

join them networks for more info

it will be very very very cooooooooooool

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Coming Back
04/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
So i just found out an interesting info correct me if am wrong that isro is not that crowded anymore and they are now actually banning some botters so i decided to go back to isro am starting over on a different server i havnt picked yet am re downloading the client but i was looking at some videos about some force glavies which i liked and i was wondering i never used this kinda build so i dont know what to do so if anyone that has some info can share some knowledge on how to make a good and...
Just coming back and need help
11/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
can anyone point me in the direction of a simple multi client tool?? iv been looking for hours and nothing. i dont need one with a bot just one so i can open 2-3 windows of sro
Coming back to sro... help please?
03/08/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Okay I haven't played in about 6 months and I can't remember any of the stuff on my sro account. All i remember is it was a lvl 64 bower with fire and light. Farmed to 64 but no extra SP left. Basically on 30th march, my birthday, I'm getting a new high spec pc. I'll start playing sro again. Just wanted to know, any new good bots? I used to use AgBot but is there any new good ones out? I don't mind if you have to pay. Also i still think i got a month left on my isro bot is isrobot still...
is cabal8 coming back on?
06/08/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Well i just wanted to know if cabal8 is coming back i got to 60 and dont wanna start on another server and btw is redcabal actully a virus?