Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Changing drop rates

Discussion on Changing drop rates within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Changing drop rates

is there a easy way to change the drop rates??? if so can someone explain to me how i hate doing it by hand..... takes sooooooo long to do especially with like 5 different columns but if someone can let me i will appreciate it lots.... i need to change there drop rates from 99 to like 30 make it more realistic
Old 03/24/2009, 23:01   #2

use this
Upgrade cq_dropitemrule set chance =whatever u want here;
for decent drops make it 300000
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2009, 03:03   #3

hmm didnt work i want my game to be basically the same as tq
Old 03/25/2009, 04:22   #4

what u mean didnt work ??? this is the only script to change the drop rate , unless u mean it didnt make the drop as u need , if so try to decrease or increase the number after=
and make sure u restart the server after u do that
Old 03/25/2009, 13:46   #5

i mean i get a table error but i fixed it i did it manually i was trying to change the wrong table before oops..... lol.... thanks for your help though oh ummm u dont know what table i need to go under to switch to like an admin account do u?

i do have the account table set to admin but my game account dont have admin privelages