Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 10:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Portuguese and English speaking PM!?!?!

Discussion on Portuguese and English speaking PM!?!?! within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Portuguese and English speaking PM!?!?!

I was wondering if anyone speaks Portuguese and English. A lot of my players are from Brazil. If you can do both of these and have experience with PM before please contact via msn if your interested in joining my team.

Old 02/21/2009, 16:09   #2

send a PM to BetDum he is brazilian i think he would help
Old 02/24/2009, 08:40   #3

I can speak good English and some Swedish. But no Brazilian. I do have PM experience.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Csro English speaking guild !
02/16/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
hi im new at csro and im looking for a guild with english speaking members, if u know one pls post the server name, guild name and members that can join !
wudijt English speaking guild
07/20/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Well i have a guild only for people who speak english. You can speak a little english i just want people who atleast know some words in english.well if you wanna join my name is SuperFBz5
New english speaking guild recruiting
05/05/2008 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
New guild recruits players, name of guild FunkyElite pm 1000 in game if u wanna join grtz
Started playing 20x, need english speaking ppl from here!
04/03/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
hi so im having trouble finding engish speaking people and therefore no chinese people are allowing me in their pt because i cant speak chinese lol. would be nice to see some english people ingame from here. and we can be friends and pt together or mabe even join your english speaking guild! im a lv 24 segita atm.. had a 97 bagi in original 2moons and 78 and 70 hunter and seg. hope to see you guys in 20x! (please dont post questions here) Leave your ingame name :) mine is ArrowInTheAss. ...