Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 16:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Merry Christmas here is a gift for you all Newist DB as of 12-24-2008

Discussion on Merry Christmas here is a gift for you all Newist DB as of 12-24-2008 within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Merry Christmas here is a gift for you all Newist DB as of 12-24-2008

Boy's and Girl's Merry Christmas i have a gift for you all.

1. Synchronize the latest version of the official fine, Tai Koo, Cavalier, different means, such as Hall of Fame all normal, I would be grateful if the client update to the latest version of the official fine.
2. Add three career 135 -255 level of 13 sets of new equipment, add 12 new baby, add two new riding a pet! (Commercial versions have more new cool BB)
3. An open one, three, five Legion war! PK Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays PK tournament! Closed Sundays! To increase the game fun
4. VIP3 to send on-line explosion 200 times the official rate of escalation of experience as an official 10 times
5. The maximum 137 (perfect imitation officer), the largest open 3BB, 28 * maximum Vice BB (non-25 stars Please note that this setting is to prevent some of the loopholes, turned into an unlimited players)
6. Adjustment to a maximum of 300 kg to 300 stars ~ super stars can not be set off after all BOSS ~ 6-19 stars can burst XO, 270MS card, special ball package
7. New play equipment, map 3. Each will burst, adding days clearance map. Is that all players must upgrade playing host MS
8. Update novice on-line settings, adjust the function of NPC players, and newcomers on the line can carry NPC directly receive the corresponding vocational equipment.
9. Modification Vice pet highest points for 2500 can play .25 * BOSS or random maze hit.
10. Adjusted to sell some goods stores MS. TQ, Demonic store does not sell any of the Vice-BB and TQ, balance games, and resolutely refrain from BT services, so that ordinary players like Shuang
11. Updated version of anti-business attack engine, you can direct filtration is now a new code attacks.
12. Update the main program to support the Hall of Fame, the new main program to support the infinite stars.
13. Modification commercial transactions made 10 minutes after the time to wait for 10 minutes after the line again on the completion of the business to make
13. Added new map: the marriage hall, the Shaolin Temple, crescent Palace, purgatory, capital of the Western Regions, Dunhuang City, etc. (free version of part of the data is deleted)!

There you go i Haven't tested it its not translated at all it comes with client too so have Fun and have a Merry Christmas
and a happy Holidays and God Bless

Don't Forget to Hit the Button for this Christmas Present
Thanks
13 Users
Old 12/25/2008, 11:05   #2

thanks for release
Old 12/25/2008, 11:15   #3

ty
Old 12/25/2008, 11:30   #4

thanx
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/25/2008, 12:48   #5

NICE NICE Well done DeathNote Added to my Guide ^^
Code:
Send me the Client side of this DB and ill Translate it Fully for Everybody!
Old 02/17/2009, 21:48   #6

thanks so much man this db is awsome!!!!!!!!!!

GO HellBoy

Ur AWSOMEEEEE