Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 22:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I Have Read All The Guide how to add pet but i still dont get it help!

Discussion on I Have Read All The Guide how to add pet but i still dont get it help! within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 10/15/2011, 13:37   #16

elite*gold: 0
yea i dont understand a thing about querys Wolve can u team view meh i am using revo bugless ^^
Old 10/16/2011, 11:00   #17

elite*gold: 540
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryumaki23 View Post
Wolve and how do i get the ids ?
you make the ids up yourself lol ... look in your query that you have see those numbers those are the id's you need to change in each table you are trying to insert into make sure everything is not already being used (or you will get a duplicate error and it will not change anything at all... if you have added all these lines and your pet still does not work then your numbers do not match the numbers in the client...
I do not know how to explain this any more simply
(I suggested this to someone else recently maybe you might try it as well... if you are having problems making a server wait and join another server and maybe someone will teach you to help them and you can learn by doing) I can honestly say though it will be very hard to get someone to come on teamview and make your server for you
Old 10/17/2011, 06:00   #18

elite*gold: 0
download pet released by other users in epvp..sometimes the download file including query to add that pet..use that query as ur quide..also got many threads regarding how to add pets to the server.u can get the query from there also..use it as ur guide and edit it if required..u need to create ur own id for new pets..better check in ur db first to ensure that id not being used yet.