Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 12:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Msg have problems please see need to help

Discussion on Msg have problems please see need to help within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Msg have problems please see need to help

and NPC say: ¡¾Open the database...¡¿
¡¾Create map set...¡¿

I use Revo DB and this is Revo DB GameServer but i dont know why this problem come please any one help me
Old 02/05/2011, 14:02   #2

Received Thanks: 1,054
check ur cq_action or cq_task if it didnt work make a recovery/ not my fault if u didnt make a recovery before

regards
Old 02/05/2011, 14:24   #3

i dont understand please more show

anyone help me please
Old 02/06/2011, 02:33   #4

Means Some files are missing in GameServer/Map or GameServer/Ini/GameMap or maybe both ..
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2011, 15:08   #5

Yup its cq_Map, Wht ever map you dont have added, delete it, you cant just go into cq_maps and add a map you need to do ini in gae servers folder lol other wise it wont work :P
Old 02/06/2011, 18:51   #6

check msgserver logs see exactly which map files is missing it will show u the map id there
Old 02/06/2011, 19:39   #7

thx all

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bot Problems
06/28/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hey guys, ive looked trough some bots for Global Dekaron and they all crash my Dekaron Client, can someone tell me why that is?, do i need to do something befor using a bot/hacks or what´s the problem? Thx.
5165 Problems! 2 problems!
02/28/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Okay so NOW I get these 2 problems in ma command prompt window of ma source... 2 problems: I really need help since I dunno wtf is the problem on 1 and 2...I'd appreciate it!
[Problems] Source 5165 All Problems
11/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello Everyone, Ok i will put All my problems here So i hope noone spamming and Say Go learn C# and w/e 1-RegPage: fixed all by adding  to the start of the pass and  to the end of the pass. its working okay and when i create character and try to rejoin the game close with itself Note: When i make From NewestCOServer Cmd it works fine and the game dont close i mean i want other players to make thier own accounts and dont ask me to make them The Accounts they want. 2-Lottery: Cant...
[Help]Map problems
06/13/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Not sure if Im the only one this bugs lol...but when Im on my server, more specifically Twin city the bridges to Robins, and thebridge to the mine give me an "invalid Coordinate issue and wont let me jump. if anyone knows how to fix, and can give me a hand it would be most appreciated. thanks in advanced. Nushizu
[Problems]Having problems in Cabal Wudijt
07/01/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
1>im having problems in registering in Wudijt can anyone help me give me working link 2>i cant seem to update my red cabal online is it offline? 3>when i load Cabal.exe the cabal window will just dissapear please help me,i followed everyone's advice but it doesnt work, can anyone tell me what the real problem? thanks! ^_^