Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting > EO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 15:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Guide]Add Item @ Pet Into Shopping Mall (with pic)

Old 12/04/2010, 07:32   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADP00L View Post
nice guide too bad however that after x-amount of items you actually have to hex edit the description. I believe its 500. After that amount all of them have something like "coded by BigMac of Acme Eo" or something like that.
5000*

This guide is poorly done it barely gives any description on how to use my apps

Old 12/04/2010, 17:10   #17

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
5000*

This guide is poorly done it barely gives any description on how to use my apps
ya its a noob guide for u but its an extraordinary guide to newbies heh

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2013, 15:47   #18

elite*gold: 0
where i can find the cq_good ? in the client patch?

« please help | [RELEASE] Account Server v8.4 without virus »

Similar Threads
[GUIDE] Hexedit Shopping Mall to replace Items Equipment and Eggs
07/03/2011 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 22 Replies
Hexedit Shop.dat to replace Items Here ill show you how to hexedit the shopping mall to replace items, not adding new ones, cause i don't get success in it yet. First we need a good hexeditor, i use winhex: http://www.x-ways.net/winhex.zip copy your shop.dat from your client to your desktop (and make a backup of it in case you screw it up) Launch winhex.exe and open the shop.dat file, this is the main screen of it:
[GUIDE] Editing Shopping Mall in Hex
12/11/2010 - Shaiya - 11 Replies
I am releasing this to help in knowlege of Cash.SData @edit = Image Descriptions are Translated ^^ sorry for my bad english if somebody have doubt i will help. I use the program Hex Workshop Hex Editor. http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/23/editandoshoppingmalling.jpg
[VIDEO TUTORIAL]Adding an item to shopping mall(by hex)!!
04/18/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
Ok this is another video tutorial by me ...enjoy it and if u think that was good support me(with ur thanks)coz some guys here believe that everybody knows how to hex edit the mall... P.S.:I am reffering to u Grandalio... YouTube - Adding a new item to shopping mall!!!!
[Guide] Adding item to shopping mall.
12/16/2008 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 8 Replies
ok guys i would like to thanks the great :p cypherghoser1 first for releasing how to replace item i wouldn't remember all this without his guide, so thought of sharing this as a pay back. :handsdown: *Recommanded to read this first* http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-hosting/189204-guide-hexedit-shopping-mall-replace-items-equipment-eggs.html <<Cypherghoser1's guide alright everyone probably seen his guide about replacing item on shopping mall.. so lets now do this new version of...