Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PVP and PVE

Discussion on PVP and PVE within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PVP and PVE

I realized that in this new version only for one player to attack a monster or another player, not for two or more players in 2x1 pvp ... Has anyone solved this?
Old 09/11/2020, 17:07   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
Sorry but really cannot understand what you mean?
Whats the problem you facing exactly? On example maybe?
Old 09/13/2020, 22:18   #3

elite*gold: 0
Unlike other games, in eudemons you can only receive attack from just one player, as monsters can be attacked by only one player.

Example:
There are 3 players: Player A, Player B and Player C.
If player A attacks player B, C cannot attack either. You have to wait for the end of the sequence or skill to be able to attack.
The same is true for monsters, if Player A is attacking a monster, Player B will not be able to attack until the end of the sequence.

However, this does not happen with the dynanpc npcs (tower).

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] BIS Ret PVP (6.7kgs), BIS Ret PVE (6.9kgs), BIS prot PVE (6.5kgs), HolyPVE/PVE 6.3k+
08/17/2017 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
SOLDasdasd
[Selling] BIS Ret PVP (6.7kgs), BIS Ret PVE (6.9kgs), Prot PVE (6.1kgs), Holy PVE 5.9k
04/19/2017 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
soldasdsas
[Selling] decent pvp/pve account(pvp titles,some pve chars and items)+GW2 acc
10/17/2014 - Guild Wars Trading - 3 Replies
Hey peepz! Since i see the game is getting more and more dead i think its the right time to sell my account, been using it since year 2008. I registered here since teamquitter doesnt allow people to sell accounts anymore.So i am without and trades and references here i know but: First i would like to say that thieves and scammers dont bother contacting me, i will not go first with any unknown untrusted users on this forum.(and dont bother really you wont change my mind Includes...
WTS 80er PVP DK mit 2000er Rating, Mage (PvE/PvP), Krieger (PvP), Schamane (PvP)
06/19/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo, ich spiele WoW schon seit Release habe vorher schonmal einen Account verkauft und dann jetzt mit dem Account seit BC wieder angefangen und jetzt höre ich wieder auf WoW zu spielen da ich keine zeit mehr dazu habe. Der Account beinhaltet 4 80er Charakter Todesritter, Magier,Krieger,Schamane. Der Todesritter besitzt nur PvP Gear. Magier besitzt PvP und PvE Gear. Krieger und Schamane auch nur PvP. Außerdem läuft der Account noch bis mitte Juni. Alle meine Charakter sind auf einem...