Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting > EO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 12:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE] Places and way to edit Max Trade under MSG_SERVER

Discussion on [GUIDE] Places and way to edit Max Trade under MSG_SERVER within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
[GUIDE] Places and way to edit Max Trade under MSG_SERVER

Here we go again...

I already released once MSG server along with high number of possible capability function to trade pets between players ....

Many was happy from this (basing on fact that plenty of servers took it to action )...

As well I was asked there to teach how to do it... how to edit to make it for example 200 (Yes luzia for you :P) or make this limit even bigger then I set it up there...

So here is small guide.

1) Open your MSG_server.exe with using for example OllyDBG soft...
2) now you will have to edit under few places some numbers:

My hard suggestion is to keep edit all these 7 places.

on the most left side you see Address which you will be locating.
4e20 == 200*
I put in this pic already example that under these addresses you will need to make it 4e20 number to make it 200* limit...
under old MSG_server I released some time ago there should be number:
9869F , so just edit this 9869F into 4e20 to make it 200* instead

Now example of modifying:

this is example of one spot found from listed:

and here is how it should look after modification:

200*:

or we can make 100.000*

Now just find rest spots to edit it in similar way under your needs

then just right click -> Copy to executable -> All modifications -> Copy all -> will open small window then click right click and Safe file -> specify where to save

Thats mostly all If anyone will spot any obstacles ... write it here I tested it and all working like I described ... so I hope all of you will have as well working this properly

BEST regards
Thanks
13 Users
Old 01/28/2010, 02:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
you are wonderful soulerman. *** bless you! thank you beautiful. I owe you one! kisses
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2010, 04:47   #3

soulerman,

can u teach me how to translate msgserver without erro...
i m allways got erro when edit it...
Old 01/28/2010, 06:17   #4

[OFF TOPIC]

wanna ask u something about your cq_disdain..i have take from your thread..but why the highers BP keeping die with normal..?? EG: my BP 1300+ but die wil BP 600 =.= also highers BP player attacking like baby..just -1 from mobs =.=
Old 01/28/2010, 08:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraDevil View Post
wanna ask u something about your cq_disdain..i have take from your thread..but why the highers BP keeping die with normal..?? EG: my BP 1300+ but die wil BP 600 =.= also highers BP player attacking like baby..just -1 from mobs =.=
i think this about your knight...
this problem is same with my problem..
but i cant fix it....
Old 01/28/2010, 12:31   #6

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix89 View Post
soulerman,

can u teach me how to translate msgserver without erro...
i m allways got erro when edit it...
and

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraDevil View Post
yes both offtopic :/

matrix ==> on forum there is made by someone guide - and as I saw it its pretty clear... so whatever you doing under this translations you must be doing somwhere mistake (my suggestions are: use ollyDBG to edit text, dont extend text - just edit chinese letters into English not more over, in the end ensure you didnt change to much then you should == along with this you should be able to translate successfully it)

PraDevil ==> not sure how you have this kind of bug while using my disdian .... but I belvie this bug is something else related...
for example - player with +255 elements and fsoul on it with certain gems in weapons and properly taken care under Knights (so his +dmg and -dmg is pretty high) would be able to kill player even 1-2k bp more ... so maybe this is your issue??
Anyway check this more deeply... Main problem under difference between BPs for sure disdian is solving - rest depends on many other factors that player in game must take care of (good playing tactic??)

Regards and ymmm please next time questions considering other topics, guides etc ... write under certain topic!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2010, 17:32   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulerman View Post
yes both offtopic :/

player with +255 elements and fsoul on it with certain gems in weapons and properly taken care under Knights (so his +dmg and -dmg is pretty high) would be able to kill player even 1-2k bp more ...
im write here coz so hard to get your contact and contact u =.=

so i need to edit the cq_disdain or knight system ?
Old 02/01/2010, 00:21   #8

I'd like to spot out a few details. Since i have never personally used this software i noted to need to know this.

A- When your trying to locate these the top left big box you must hold ctrl and hit G to search (Not important, but it's useful.)

B- The pictures and examples you use will differ from other users. i personally had 7FFFFFFF for myne instead of 4e20. This is useful to know also.

C- As i said before in B, The information he provides in examples are not the same as i encountered. Some where EAX, some where EDI. I don't know what it means more or less care i would just like to point out that it's a question i asked myself while following this guide.

Also.... to make life easy. the first 7 lines pic he states just hold ctrl and hit G then search the first ADDRESS on the left side of the picture. it will bring you to where you have to be.
Old 02/01/2010, 02:18   #9

elite*gold: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by danieldada View Post
B- The pictures and examples you use will differ from other users. i personally had 7FFFFFFF for myne instead of 4e20. This is useful to know also.
I think thats why he said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulerman View Post
I put in this pic already example that under these addresses you will need to make it 4e20 number to make it 200* limit...
under old MSG_server I released some time ago there should be number:
9869F , so just edit this 9869F into 4e20 to make it 200* instead
Old 04/09/2012, 13:56   #10

This tutorial doesnt complete i dont know where i should start when i open OLLYDBG Cause your guided are only showing thing that need to be change.
Old 04/09/2012, 14:03   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombaxcrop View Post
This tutorial doesnt complete i dont know where i should start when i open OLLYDBG Cause your guided are only showing thing that need to be change.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulNecturn View Post

Actualy when you open ollydbg and hit crtl+g and you enter the first digits you will find the value that you have in your message server
So for example goto 00535A29 and you will find CMP EAX, XXXXX (your value of maxtrade.)
I mannaged to change mine with this guide so why is this not a complete guide?

Regards Sweetcandy[PM]
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2012, 03:08   #12

where to edit limit * ? i want make limit * for pet can compose . can ?
Old 04/10/2012, 18:12   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabil011 View Post
where to edit limit * ? i want make limit * for pet can compose . can ?
read all things guide

Regards SweetCandy[PM]
Old 06/18/2018, 20:42   #14

hey brows, help-me please, im need , 4e20 = 200 * , 100* = ?!
Old 06/28/2018, 09:08   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhonatann View Post
hey brows, help-me please, im need , 4e20 = 200 * , 100* = ?!
2710 = 100*