Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SneakPeek]Itemtype Editor 2.0

Discussion on [SneakPeek]Itemtype Editor 2.0 within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old 01/30/2010, 20:52   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
[....]
Thanks, It's really a good one.
What are the limitations? the 5000 items, or something else?
Old 01/31/2010, 16:01   #32

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurreo33 View Post
Thanks, It's really a good one.
What are the limitations? the 5000 items, or something else?
Hasn't been decided if it will be publicaly free yet. If it's free no item limit if it's not then it will come at a cost for full Edition or can get a trial edition which would not have a save function.

But atm I have paused this because I am learning alot of OOP so far I have made a PONG game (lol..) and I am now working on writing a RPGEngine current progress puts me at the start just writing the TileSEtEngine and Editor
Old 01/31/2010, 17:21   #33

impressive..
Old 02/01/2010, 02:27   #34

Quote:
Hasn't been decided if it will be publicaly free yet. If it's free no item limit if it's not then it will come at a cost for full Edition or can get a trial edition which would not have a save function.

But atm I have paused this because I am learning alot of OOP so far I have made a PONG game (lol..) and I am now working on writing a RPGEngine current progress puts me at the start just writing the TileSEtEngine and Editor

0.o very nice .... if it costs then about what price would you be looking at?
Old 03/25/2010, 08:38   #35

hio77, ever heard of .NET ? It's platform independent, thuss it will work on any architecture that supports it. You can't make native applications in c#, you will always need .NET framework. That's like telling someone to compile java class to x86_64 instead of x86_32, complete nonsense.
Old 05/25/2010, 09:12   #36

i get this error when opening the main editor.

Code:
************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'G:\Back-Ups\Config.ini'.
File name: 'G:\Back-Ups\Config.ini'
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
   at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize)
   at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding)
   at System.IO.File.ReadAllLines(String path, Encoding encoding)
   at .()
   at ..ctor(String )
   at  ..ctor()
   at . (Object , EventArgs )
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Old 05/25/2010, 19:57   #37

elite*gold: 520
very nice seems like it be pretty awsome when finished
Old 06/10/2010, 16:24   #38

Just a heads up I am still around and still have a bit of work to do on this application but of course it wont be for free as I do need money for my books for TAFE and latter University next year so if anyone is interested in buying such a application feel free to post here or PM me what you're willing to pay for such an editor. Of course if there were any bugs in the application you found after purchase they would be promptly fixed and you would get the latest version of my editor no charge.

I am also taking requests on applications you would like to see again prices would be involved just let me know.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/10/2010, 21:36   #39

Quote:
Just a heads up I am still around and still have a bit of work to do on this application but of course it wont be for free as I do need money for my books for TAFE and latter University next year so if anyone is interested in buying such a application feel free to post here or PM me what you're willing to pay for such an editor. Of course if there were any bugs in the application you found after purchase they would be promptly fixed and you would get the latest version of my editor no charge.

I am also taking requests on applications you would like to see again prices would be involved just let me know.
nice to see that your still working on it

what sort of prices are we talking?

btw hows your schooling going now? aint heard from you in awhile lol
Old 06/11/2010, 18:20   #40

I would really like to make 200-400USD from this in total... but with current offers and "euthiasm" I can't see enough people wanting it for me to make such an amount. I try to get it so I can get a combined amount from numerous people because I can't trust that if I sold it to some dude for 50USD that they wouldn't just then sell it to someonelse for 25USD.... or just post it for free for everyone :/

TAFE is going great getting an average of 99% so far not far off doing Java and VB now :/ "YAWN" but much better then flow-charts and pseudo code :/ I really enjoyed javascripting though >=]
Old 06/12/2010, 01:09   #41

Quote:
I would really like to make 200-400USD from this in total... but with current offers and "euthiasm" I can't see enough people wanting it for me to make such an amount. I try to get it so I can get a combined amount from numerous people because I can't trust that if I sold it to some dude for 50USD that they wouldn't just then sell it to someonelse for 25USD.... or just post it for free for everyone :/

TAFE is going great getting an average of 99% so far not far off doing Java and VB now :/ "YAWN" but much better then flow-charts and pseudo code :/ I really enjoyed javascripting though >=]
$50 dont sound too bad ....... myself i feel it would be so wrong for someone to just buy it and try and sell it off at 1/2 price ...b i know if i bought it it would be for use in my server and thats it no freeloading .... iv seen way to much of that here sadly ...

if i saw anyone releasing your editor on here without your permission ild jump on them as fast as i could as im sure many others would

0.o sounds like fun lol .... to bad nz schooling is sooo far behind or i might be starting on that sorta stuff .... guess self learning is the way for me ... just have to find the time ...

at lest till i finish schooling and move on to a course anyway
Old 06/15/2010, 13:17   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by hio77 View Post
$50 dont sound too bad ....... myself i feel it would be so wrong for someone to just buy it and try and sell it off at 1/2 price ...b i know if i bought it it would be for use in my server and thats it no freeloading .... iv seen way to much of that here sadly ...

if i saw anyone releasing your editor on here without your permission ild jump on them as fast as i could as im sure many others would

0.o sounds like fun lol .... to bad nz schooling is sooo far behind or i might be starting on that sorta stuff .... guess self learning is the way for me ... just have to find the time ...

at lest till i finish schooling and move on to a course anyway
Sadly people don't see it like that here they only see it as an app that edits 1 file when they could get a buggy version from here that will serve them no good if they wanted to edit any new files or even older ones.. which btw took quite a bit of work :/ but that's life
Old 06/23/2010, 17:10   #43

erm 1 question .. i want to edit shop.dat language ..

i done correctly .. but when i want to save change ( modify ) ..

' ModifyShop ' button doesnt have ... why ??
Old 06/23/2010, 17:29   #44

Such a feature will be available at some point in the Item-type Editor 2.0 but I can't see me doing much work on this until there is more interest
Old 06/24/2010, 00:18   #45

id b more then willing to pay over 50$. lol ik i said 20$ but that was when i was running low on funds lol.