Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Lookface Viewer

Discussion on [Release]Lookface Viewer within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old 11/29/2010, 02:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
my windows 7 is 64 bit
doesn't work
Old 11/29/2010, 02:39   #17

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by murillo123 View Post
my windows 7 is 64 bit
doesn't work
once again i will say it

we can't help you UNLESS you post the error you are being given i have used this tool a lot on windows 7 x64 and there is no problem at all

the only issues are caused by not following the instructions correctly!

now please post the error you are getting and we can tell you what step you have missed doing.

it is NOTHING to do with windows 7 or 64bit
Old 11/29/2010, 02:47   #18

elite*gold: 0
ok ..... says "Lookset Viewer has stopped working"
"Windows can check online for a solution to the problem"
"-> Look for online solution and close the progama"
"-> Close progama"
Old 11/29/2010, 04:07   #19

Received Thanks: 1,741
Please be sure to follow the instructions carefully as I had to write my own ini reading class at the time so reading from ini files is a little buggy still.
Old 11/29/2010, 04:47   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by murillo123 View Post
ok ..... says "Lookset Viewer has stopped working"
"Windows can check online for a solution to the problem"
"-> Look for online solution and close the progama"
"-> Close progama"
ok as funhacker said please go through the instructions carefully

remember the spaces bit which is done in hex editing dont just assume it is right

Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
Please be sure to follow the instructions carefully as I had to write my own ini reading class at the time so reading from ini files is a little buggy still.
did you forget to put exception handling in? or just don't have it on places where the instructions should avoid those errors lol
Old 11/29/2010, 14:52   #21

Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by hio77 View Post
ok as funhacker said please go through the instructions carefully

remember the spaces bit which is done in hex editing dont just assume it is right

did you forget to put exception handling in? or just don't have it on places where the instructions should avoid those errors lol
No it was before I got into habit of error handling...
Old 11/30/2010, 11:22   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
No it was before I got into habit of error handling...
ah right ... meh if you follow the instructions correctly this is an awesome tool - especially when your tired as hell and think you have done everything right lol