Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Server ReaperEO!

Discussion on New Server ReaperEO! within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Server ReaperEO!

I am releasing a brand new Eudemons Online Private server using a copy of the DarknessOfDragons Server files which come included with many custom Quests and Updates! We will be adding our own custom Quests ASAP and will be working on some more detailed Walkthrough's for them.

Our players are going to have ways of gaining nearly all of the Donation Pets/Items though actual Gameplay or Ingame trading with players.

Come and give us a shot at;

I look forward to seeing you there,
Reaper[PM].
Old 07/04/2015, 15:57   #2

Gratz,,But Dragons online is better than DOD,,,I hope you get alot of players
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2015, 18:00   #3

That is all a matter of opinion, but thank you hehe
Old 07/23/2015, 12:02   #4