Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting > EO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 23:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ultra Belle Manger plus -->Coming Soon<--

Discussion on Ultra Belle Manger plus -->Coming Soon<-- within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Ultra Belle Manger plus -->Coming Soon<--

Ultra Belle Manger FP1 Plus
first of all i'm not good at names
this gonna include every thing you will need

1-New petsql maker with mini version which need 3 ids and full one which need 6ids

2-New Fix for stand on mounts problem

3-Tool to fix Red light in MySQL and unlock database to move it as you want

4-Backp and Restore for db

5-All tools ppl created there in toolbox menu

6-Effects Adder which gonna help you to add new effect to your client

7-Suit adder which gonna help to you to add new suit to your client

8-Accounts Manger will give you the chance to control account in your server for example

a- change player name
b- change player info (username , email , eps , pps , gold , class , spouse and Vip )
c- Change player gender from Female<>Male
d- a lot and a lot there

9- Performance Monitor will show you the usage from Ram and CPU

10 Saved Pm codes

11- Tool Box have the most use tools ( itemtype , shop editor , teleporter maker which fanhacker made and a lot of thanks to him , and eudstrchanger which made by Corey88 and many thanks to him for making it

12-Clocker which every 2 hour will give you a message like " Hey "Username" you spend 2 hour , its 2:00Am now! "
13- text reader "simple notepad"

14- Server control ( open server buttons , force close server buttons )

15- Simple media player to listen to some music while workin

there are more but I don't remember them now hahaha

if you have ideas just mail me : or

this wont cost you more than click on download button and say god bless you khalid <3

-----------------------
im almost done making it , because of my school i don't have enough time to login and share things with you guys

Soon i will upload it with picture
--------
#Khalid Madkour --- Belle Manger FP1 Plus
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/12/2014, 06:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
waiting fot screenshots!!