Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting > EO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 02:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[RELEASE] Manequin English Server/DB + Client Ready to use in one link

Old 08/12/2012, 13:50   #271

elite*gold: 0
Sorry man , but can you reupload the files again at Jumbofiles , please .

Old 08/12/2012, 15:56   #272

elite*gold: 40
The files are tested , and my link is working perfect with winrar

if 7zip failt , try to use winrar instead

Greetings From PowerChaos

Old 08/12/2012, 22:07   #273

I have tried two more times (this time using WinRar), and both times gave CRC errors upon attempting to extract 'data.DNP'.

To clarify, the file I am downloading is the one uploaded on 8-11-12 (yesterday) by cyberghoser1 at . It is the updated link on the first page.

Were you talking about the one you uploaded to boosterking?
Old 08/12/2012, 22:24   #274

elite*gold: 40
i was indeed talking about my own upload/site
why would i download it from 4shared ? and wait like 4 hours to get the file when i can download it in 10 min and got the original version on my pc ( the download from 03/12/2011 ) ?

so if 4shared failt , try my link and see if it still failt or not

Greetings From PowerChaos

Old 02/15/2013, 11:39   #275

some file not working <data.dpn> not working someone helpme share new link
Old 04/02/2013, 16:50   #276

Cool ... thanks
Old 07/27/2013, 11:47   #277

just wondering , why do you have to use blacknull parameter ?

And I koticed in this server, The shopping mall doesnt work. -.-
Old 02/12/2014, 16:16   #278

When edit DB or add something in DB Manequin... i got notice it say "Server interrupt". How to fix?
Old 09/22/2017, 16:23   #279

Smile

if anyone is still here, i would like some help in getting to play this offline server. i understand up to step.3 of the instructions on the 1st page. but after that i'm having trouble understanding what to do. when i open shortcut soul.exe blacknull only the top bar of the client shows up. everything below it is gone. its just transparent. and when i run it, it says " please the install latest plug-ins". if anyone is still here help.
__________________________________________________ ___

i can log-in fine now. but i changed something by mistake, and now i cant play. i want to delete everything and start over but now it wont let me delete the files saying folder or file in use which i cant find. even tried restarting it.

Thanks for responding guys. and i might be overstepping my bounds here. but i cant seem to figure out how to create an new account. and to delete all the files to try again and redo everthing.
Old 09/22/2017, 17:42   #280

Quote:
Originally Posted by itendsnow1 View Post
if anyone is still here, i would like some help in getting to play this offline server. i understand up to step.3 of the instructions on the 1st page. but after that i'm having trouble understanding what to do. when i open shortcut soul.exe blacknull only the top bar of the client shows up. everything below it is gone. its just transparrent. and when i run it, it says " please the install latest plug-ins". if anyone is still here help
remamber you ip
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2017, 07:03   #281

Quote:
Originally Posted by itendsnow1 View Post
if anyone is still here, i would like some help in getting to play this offline server. i understand up to step.3 of the instructions on the 1st page. but after that i'm having trouble understanding what to do. when i open shortcut soul.exe blacknull only the top bar of the client shows up. everything below it is gone. its just transparrent. and when i run it, it says " please the install latest plug-ins". if anyone is still here help
give it a try - first uninstall then install

Thanks
2 Users

« [Release] Custom Celebrity Halls | [Guide] How To Find Erro When Make Item And Casual In Client »