Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]Pally DB[RELEASE]

Discussion on [RELEASE]Pally DB[RELEASE] within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [RELEASE]Pally DB[RELEASE]

Well ive seen people selling this, this is free forums, so i thought, hey why not release

The database is .

dont ask for help with it, i never got it running, nor do i have the server files to run it, if you could do that, please make a topic
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/04/2008, 03:54   #2

hope it workin
Old 11/04/2008, 03:58   #3

yes, but not english :P and u need files to run it, which i dont have, cant just be any files, has to be the correct ones, so when i buy someones, ill release for free
Old 11/04/2008, 04:04   #4

he wont reease lol he realease to me and ill sell LOL
Old 11/04/2008, 04:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibiase View Post
yes, but not english :P and u need files to run it, which i dont have, cant just be any files, has to be the correct ones, so when i buy someones, ill release for free
Dude, you are scammer lol. Tried to rip off server files from me. >.<
Old 11/04/2008, 04:42   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiobloSlayeR View Post
Dude, you are scammer lol. Tried to rip off server files from me. >.<
dude its workin , he is ot a scammer , at less he elpsppl not like some
Old 11/04/2008, 07:45   #7

what is the importance of releasing files that needs its own files to work so dude if u think that u released it to get some thanks u will never get them
Old 11/04/2008, 08:07   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spy520 View Post
what is the importance of releasing files that needs its own files to work so dude if u think that u released it to get some thanks u will never get them
Well, I prolly know that he needed some thanks tho he might not get any..But some noobs might give him. Who knows
Old 11/04/2008, 08:25   #9

Am i a noob for saying thanks. he released what he could which is good for society to grow we need help. now someone can find the missing peices and put it together. a release is a release no matter how much the release helps. if u dont like the release then dont download and **** off LOL. not flamming i just thought that now a days people are so greedy that if they cant have it all then y have it.
Old 11/04/2008, 11:04   #10

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxKOLOHExX View Post
Am i a noob for saying thanks. he released what he could which is good for society to grow we need help. now someone can find the missing peices and put it together. a release is a release no matter how much the release helps. if u dont like the release then dont download and **** off LOL. not flamming i just thought that now a days people are so greedy that if they cant have it all then y have it.
haha lol dude he didn't get any thing new those files are found on all the chinese forums but u will never find the msg and acc and npc servers so NO ONE SHOULD THANK HIM BUT ALL SHOULD THANK CHINA and chinese girls if u wana make *** with them lol

There was a link here for a site but srry the Trial time is OVER
Old 11/04/2008, 11:15   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spy520 View Post
haha lol dude he didn't get any thing new those files are found on all the chinese forums but u will never find the msg and acc and npc servers so NO ONE SHOULD THANK HIM BUT ALL SHOULD THANK CHINA and chinese girls if u wana make *** with them lol

There was a link here for a site but srry the Trial time is OVER
well he took the time out and made a realease on a english forums. dude just be happy with what people release and if u have no use for it then dont act like afool and start putting him down he found the files thought it would be some use in this community so he posts. is there a problem with that if not then whats ur point. the dude had the thought it would help people out and instead of u gys thanking him u tell him in long words that he fails. Be thakful for what u got cause pservers were built on files upon more files and peices come together to solve the puzzle.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2008, 12:13   #12

some ppl are so ungraceful , thats all about it
Old 11/04/2008, 15:05   #13

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxKOLOHExX View Post
well he took the time out and made a realease on a english forums. dude just be happy with what people release and if u have no use for it then dont act like afool and start putting him down he found the files thought it would be some use in this community so he posts. is there a problem with that if not then whats ur point. the dude had the thought it would help people out and instead of u gys thanking him u tell him in long words that he fails. Be thakful for what u got cause pservers were built on files upon more files and peices come together to solve the puzzle.
sorry but i didn't take those files as u said i have those files 1 month ago and i was able to release them but i amn't a noob to release a bd with out its complete files
Maybe this db is usefull for ppls who have no time to search on the internet
[Jk] but beware while searching cuz u may see some sex pictures lol
But anyone who wana run this DB has to buy the acc and msg and npc from ACME-ALPHA-ACE to run those files
2nd those files are so old I have the newest files with the Halloween Event Eudemons and with the client files too and its newer than the DB used by acme now
Acme db version according to the Chinese Versions : v805 but Mine is v1022 between those numbers there are v910 and v1008
mine may have manniquin and anyone who gives me working MSG+NPC+ACC server for them will take them 4 free
Screen shots of my db is here

Old 11/04/2008, 15:10   #14

its to bad, i just paid for the files to run it....after these comments, im not going to release or sell, ill use for myself with my translated db.
Old 11/04/2008, 16:28   #15

oh so u bought it and cuz we said that we dont need it u willn't release it lol now i have to cry {JKing} lol
Dude make what u want when ever u want
And if u wana the new DB that i have u can trade with me but i didn't test you before so u will have to run those files and ur english eo client and give me screen shots of them so at this time f u wana deal i will be ready for this