Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting > EO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 09:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

(Release) I decided to release something as a peace offering.

Discussion on (Release) I decided to release something as a peace offering. within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(Release) I decided to release something as a peace offering.

Well i have not much to say but here you go im not very pro in photoshop or anything but i made a few cool looking updates as a peace offering to anyone offended by my actions/ whatever else

client files insert into C3>Texture folders

Thanks to Taco_Man of RayneEo Staff.

(Remember if you use it just click thanks )

Attached Images
File Type: bmp 231213213.bmp (306.3 KB, 127 views)
File Type: bmp 123123123.bmp (306.3 KB, 62 views)

Old 08/16/2008, 22:30   #2

nice trys :P the mage robe looking good but eh the wings on the redisgned silverwings are missed up kinda

Old 08/16/2008, 22:41   #3

Lol so u admit u faked the c3 file editor?
Old 08/17/2008, 00:33   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockker View Post
Lol so u admit u faked the c3 file editor?

........ i didnt fake anything -_- you just dont have the money to pay for my work im sorry poor guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.M.E View Post
nice trys :P the mage robe looking good but eh the wings on the redisgned silverwings are missed up kinda

well the wings where messed up ill re post the fix... later (i might i might not)

Old 08/17/2008, 01:59   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieldada View Post
........ i didnt fake anything -_- you just dont have the money to pay for my work im sorry poor guy.
what about the trail?
that u said you were giving out
Old 08/18/2008, 19:54   #6

Quote:
what about the trail?
that u said you were giving out
There was no trial
There is no c3 editor
There is no Spoon

The kid is full of hot air
Old 08/18/2008, 19:55   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsykoChyld View Post
There was no trial
There is no c3 editor
There is no Spoon

The kid is full of hot air
Screw u
Read near the simley face
Old 08/19/2008, 23:14   #8

Quote:
Screw u

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, everyone knows that the kid is a fake. There has yet to be one person who actually got the "free trial" and post screenshots that it worked. The child is nothing but hot air. When he can show proof to back his words up then we may believe him. Untill then he is still in the same class as Dark_Lord. Talks alot of **** but in the end constantly gets proven to be abosutely nothing :P
Old 08/20/2008, 03:52   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsykoChyld View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, everyone knows that the kid is a fake. There has yet to be one person who actually got the "free trial" and post screenshots that it worked. The child is nothing but hot air. When he can show proof to back his words up then we may believe him. Untill then he is still in the same class as Dark_Lord. Talks alot of **** but in the end constantly gets proven to be abosutely nothing :P
so alot of ppl no likly : danieldada
:P
Old 08/20/2008, 07:19   #10

Quote:
Screw u
Lol if there a Trial then im and the president of the United States XDXDXD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
Old 08/20/2008, 07:36   #11

i am looking for a pserver that the rates r normal because pserver when the rates are high make no sense to me personally, so if you know any plz post them
Old 08/20/2008, 07:36   #12

Theirs a few things pysko first of all you wont get a dam thing from me ever unless i release it and besides anything i release aint the real thing so... You lose. And i havn't released the trial because their isnt going to be one now that i thought about it and was talked to by a few friends your probably going to try and crack my trial to get the full version for free... so unless you buy it you get nothing, Sorry.

PS: I now have something better than my program a lagit copy of 3D studio max plugin )Thanks to my friends of ITT Tech Game Developement(
Old 08/20/2008, 08:52   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieldada View Post
Theirs a few things pysko first of all you wont get a dam thing from me ever unless i release it and besides anything i release aint the real thing so... You lose. And i havn't released the trial because their isnt going to be one now that i thought about it and was talked to by a few friends your probably going to try and crack my trial to get the full version for free... so unless you buy it you get nothing, Sorry.

PS: I now have something better than my program a lagit copy of 3D studio max plugin )Thanks to my friends of ITT Tech Game Developement(
What about the screenshots we asked for?