Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Changing Game Music

Discussion on Changing Game Music within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Changing Game Music

I know this is simple to do but ive never seen a guide for it so here

Steps
1. Go to GAME FOLDER > Music
2. Double click the files to see which song is for which map
3. The Song that you want to be for that map rename it to that maps song file #
EXAMPLE > 1000-4 is Cronus Song , so i would take my mp3 file and rename it to 1000-4 and put it in GAME FOLDER > Music
Give a Thanks if i helped any =D
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/26/2011, 19:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
Let me make it easier for ya.
I'll make a complete guide for it.
Pictures and detailed steps.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Changing Music In Grand Chase
04/26/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 8 Replies
Hello To All I want you to Know that Grand Chase is you can change music that i will tell you! ^_^ Tutorial Find the name of TrackK and Track9 in Folder of C:\Program Files\Grand Chase PH\Music then back up it to the people who want to back normal or cut it and put it in other folder not at the same folder then choose your music (must be mp3 format) Example. Kaleidescope World.mp3 then change it to TrackK for the Dungeon Choosing then if you want other songs Example. Tonight.mp3...
[GUIDE] Changing the Opening Music
12/04/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
Since the website insists that I post something as I haven't in several weeks, (well, years really, but still...) I thought I would share with you a simple edit to get rid of the annoying start up music and replace it with something cool. The opening music is in .mp3 format, and is a simple file called music.mp3. So take any mp3 you have on your computer, make a copy of it so you don't lose it in case of a patch, and rename it music. Then cut and paste that to C:/Program Files/Conquer...
Changing Music + Disconnecting Others Information
10/17/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 15 Replies
Always hear that annoying music at the starting menus and when playing? You can change it! First download Limewire to download MP3s or find another way to get your MP3 you want. Second, Find your conquer folder, then navigate to your ini folder. Inside your ini folder find "MusicRegion.ini". If when you click it, it doesn't know what to open with, right click it and hit Open With... And click Notepad.
{TIP}How to change GC in-game music to your favorite music !!
06/23/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 2 Replies
Ang una... 1 1go to D:/program file/GC ph/Music.. 2.copy paste your favorite music in the D:/program file/GC ph/Music 3.Example:delete your Gorgos lair - and rename your favorite music into Gorgos lair 4.enjoy Reply lang kung di nyo maintindihan And sabihin nyo kung Gumagana
Changing the background music
01/12/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 11 Replies
Hey there.....TQ just created a new patch that have a background music... but honestly (They sucks) So here's the way to change them and put ur favourate music :D get the patch 5008...and extract it in empty folder... Then open music ...U gonna find 3 or 4 files named as ( music.mp3 ) or something. get ur favourate three songs and name them ( music.mp3 ) ( music07.mp3 ) and (music06.mp3) then put them in ur original CO folder. Notice: U dont have to extract them in empty folder but i did...