Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help cq_action

Discussion on Help cq_action within the EO Guides & Templates forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help cq_action

How do I set the action to warn, to be born and to warn the boss died?
Old 01/12/2017, 16:37   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gygagyga View Post
How do I set the action to warn, to be born and to warn the boss died?
BOSS?
Old 07/24/2018, 02:47   #3

explain in detail pls

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] CQ_Action
04/10/2016 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
Hi guys... I need do a NPC for get salary for vips and other npc for get prize for winners legion war but i dont know how a put timetable and timetable and day... I need know how I create a event that just the winners legion war can go. If someone know where have a tutorial explaining about cq_action send me plz..
Help cq_action
06/05/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
iv been trying to do some editing in a database, iv managed to understand nearly all of it except the cq_action, for some reason i cannot find anything i want in there if im not wrong things like quest rewards, eps drops all go into there right? but when i enter ids i find nothing. so i was wondering if anyone could explain how i can changed eps drops manualy without a script since this mighthelp me understand the cq_action better or change the event rewards manually so if anyone can help...
[Help] cq_action
05/15/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
Hey i was wondering how to make Cq_action read a players BP?? i dont know where it saves there max bp
[Help] cq_action
05/08/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
how do i change the cq_eudemon "dammage type" threw the Action this is what i put in but it dosent work haha id, id_next, id_nextfail, type, data, param 9000000 9000001 0 523 0 ismyselfeudemon == 1 iscallout == 1 isalive == 1 level == 1 damage != 5 9000001 0 0 524 0 dammage 5 I put this under warrior attack deffence after he is hatched but it dosent load it into database lol
[HELP] cq_action
07/24/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
I am having some troubles with the daily events I am trying to run. Basically I am not sure how to reset a task at a specific time. For instance I have a quest that create a task when the user teleports to the map. I am not sure how to set it so that every midnight all the tasks for that number are deleted. Example: Teleporting runs this: 301 302 0 1080 9005 new I want this to run every midnight: 310 0 0 1080 9005 delete