Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 07:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need a new site and works with high efficiency

Discussion on I need a new site and works with high efficiency within the EO Guides & Templates forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb I need a new site and works with high efficiency

I need help
I need a new site design and works with high efficiency for free
Old 02/11/2012, 14:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
You can not ask for a release or ask questions in this section. That is why there is a check box that you must click that states: I won't post a question or other non-releases in this forum.

Please make sure you read the rules which you can find at:
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Efficiency and dll Files
11/30/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hey everyone, I am organizing a new source and I want to put the socket system in a dll. Is that going to cut into any of my efficiency? Sincerely, Fang
[Formula] Ping Efficiency
11/22/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 14 Replies
Hey Everyone! I made something up since I can't code at my laptop atm. Basically, it tells people the efficiency of your server. Traditional Efficiency is always under 30% (energy is released into the environment- or in this case, ping is used to do processes). By multiplying *Ping out/Ping in* by 100, you get the efficiency of your processes. We can't find the actual percent error unless you make a test in the server saying the arrival time - the executed time. Formula: (Ping In /...
The efficiency comparation between Sroking and Sbot
06/14/2009 - Silkroad Online - 23 Replies
Sroking and Sbot are the best bot for silkroad online current now out there. and I saw some were agure who is more efficiency. well my friend and me just conduct a test to see who is winner on the conner (thx to @SMTmoney for help to set the Sbot) we used a same char lvl 65 and choosed the same region which donnot have many other botters , also setted the same skills , buff and without any supply while pick up all . From 9:19PM to 11:19PM I tested Sbot and then Sroking, each test continuing...
Sroking and Sbot comparation on efficiency
06/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
I found this somewhere in a discuss forum ~and wanna share it here http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu17/izzie0819 /gunner.jpg
GLZ engine Dowload site and tutorial to works
06/04/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 0 Replies
edited and close due to discussion need to be made about realeasing new hacks