Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 01:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MAGE INVISIBLE GLITCH ( WORKS IN TG )

Discussion on MAGE INVISIBLE GLITCH ( WORKS IN TG ) within the EO Guides & Templates forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MAGE INVISIBLE GLITCH ( WORKS IN TG )

ok guys here is a very effetive way to mak ur invisibilty skill in traing ground without even havving to be by ur computer
As a mage u know how important it is to max out invis :P
and its a real pain to lvl it up and it also dosnt work in tg because thr targets tend to be invisible for a very long time so i workd out a glitch that passes that problem ok this is whay u do...
go to the trainground and go to any lvl targer make sure its a mage target
now stand infront of the target looking with ur mages bakc turned to it...
now look straight down and u will see another target which is far away from u but directly in line with u now diss miss all eudemons and put invisible skill to one of ur f keys..
now use invisible on the target which is furthers away from you, You will notice the targer dose not dissapear yet ur invisible lvl will increase,
the only problem is u have to keep ur hand on the f key and ur mouing by use must be on that target at all times...

so avoid stay you computer and watch it what i did was put cella tape on the fkey that had invis then put a few coins ( any weight on the f key and went to play football) when i came back my invisible was maxed out lvl 3 back to owning warriors who think standing by guards will keep them safe :P
enjoy the glitch guys and good luck any questions leave a post if it works also leave a post ty all
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/17/2008, 13:58   #2

sorry i was in a rush when posting this and i know i made alot of spelling mistakes lol :P important note * ur mouse must be on the target at all times * any questions let me know enjoy
Old 04/17/2008, 15:48   #3

elite*gold: 20
ever heard of autoshooter ?
Old 04/26/2008, 04:57   #4

good job, you get my thanks.
Old 04/27/2008, 17:22   #5

not bad mate!^^ why did no one else come up with that xD
thx man im gonna try it out =)
Old 06/02/2008, 18:53   #6

can i ask? im a warrror and i dont know how to max a skill which is a passive one?
Old 08/10/2008, 11:08   #7

a passive skill you dont level up, its a set skill that cant be changed.
Old 08/10/2008, 11:09   #8

sorry for double post.. but **** last time i remember, months ago, i was at 22 posts.. how the hell am i at 41*after i click post quick reply this is 42*