Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 18:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wanna Play Elsword ??? so come in

Discussion on Wanna Play Elsword ??? so come in within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/08/2010, 12:48   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyr. View Post
rong section.
#close
but really good thread
I'll close it for now to avoid spams.
Closed Thread

Tags
elsword. grand chase

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I WANNA PLAY 9D!!!!
09/14/2010 - 9Dragons - 3 Replies
As u know..9d USA its closed...and i wonder if its any other version twin with ex CLTB...where i can hack...dube..+12 and so on :)
I just wanna play
08/06/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
i played ecsro, sjsro. but they suck. rates are not good. but now, i wanna play swsro2 everybody says is the best. then there is a thread, for swsro2. and everything is there, the client, registration. NOTHING WORKS?!?!? all the links are dead. how to play swsro2???
Help me pls i wanna play GCPH
02/28/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies
Hi at first , I have a BIG problem .. i downloaded GCPH installer and installed it ... then i will start the patcher and then this like normal thing come : patcher is intilaizing ...after 5-10 minutes a error come and it says "Patch Download Unavailable" so PLEASE help :x
u wanna play with me brickhouse?
12/03/2008 - Trading - 11 Replies
ok ur a scammer u scammed me my 128 bagi, and u still dont acept, after that u tell me i have no prrove after that u insult after that u log like in 5 accounts and gve me negative feedbag while i have only done 3 trades in all this forum u timman and gamesrgood u dont know where did u get all hese account but look my rep they all link to the page wherei bought the bagi from u and u scammed all saying that im a scammed also that trade was in october and now they are calling me scammer??...