Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 21:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Error message

Discussion on Error message within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Error message

Yeah, So I can now edit .kom and .lua files, but when I do, While playing for some minutes, This error pops up which makes me unable to press any commands (Can't move, Can't skill, etc.) And it closes my client when I close it. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?

Old 07/02/2013, 22:50   #2

You need a proper bypass to avoid the .kom check... I don't remember any public ones tho.
Old 07/02/2013, 23:29   #3

Oh..Ok Thanks
Old 07/03/2013, 05:12   #4

if nobody helped you out yet, just pm me. I could help you out. For free ofc
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2013, 00:47   #5

I'm getting the same error also. Any fix for it? pls PM o3o
Old 07/08/2013, 04:24   #6

you can purchase a bypass from me to clear all this error
Old 07/08/2013, 07:39   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiyuezz View Post
you can purchase a bypass from me to clear all this error
all I see u is "gimme some money and I help you"
Old 07/08/2013, 08:49   #8

unlike most of the people here, I am willing to help for free, if you need a proper bypass for modded .kom files just pm me or add me on skype

Tags
.kom, .lua, elsword, error

Similar Threads Similar Threads
API Error Code: 100 API Error Description: Invalid parameter Error Message: redirect_
04/08/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 2 Replies
API Error Code: 100 API Error Description: Invalid parameter Error Message: redirect_uri URL is not properly formatted Das bekomme ich wenn ich ne App installiere... ich habe schon 3 Apps richtig installiert, danach kam immer das bei anderen Apps die ich installiert habe.. was heisst das? redirect_uri URL is not properly formatted
Luncher error, error message
07/19/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi, I have the following problem: when I try to start the ISRO luncher I got this error message: "The server is undergoing inspection or updates. Connect to ...", in the same time I opened rev6.com and saw that servers are online. :confused: I have been played SRO long time ago, but as far as I know it is 1.309 now. my client seems to be that one. When I clicked OK on the error message I have a "ver1.309" on the left-top corner of the luncher. I only tried the " drivers/etc/hosts "...
error message
09/21/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 14 Replies
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/6476/halp.png can anyone tell me why i might be getting this error message we transfered it to a dedi an we get this message an help pls DO NOT FLAME MY POST I DONT FLAME URS
One more Error Message
04/08/2009 - Aion - 4 Replies
Sry if it was mentioned allready here, but i didn't find the exactly same error in former topics. I get this msg when i double klick on the PlayNCLauncher.exe in the ÓÀºãÖ®Ëþ folder. http://nerevars.ne.ohost.de/error/AionError.jpg
Error Message
04/23/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
I apologize for asking if it's already been answered but I'm getting a strange error message. First off, I'm using iSRO Bot 1.54 with the newest softmod 1.94 v1. I get an error message when the bot tries to launch the game. "BSObj Plugin can't create file transfer manager! Maybe pack file corrupted or some is already accessing it now...try a few minutes later"