Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 15:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can you get banned for cheating in Add's theory dungeon?

Discussion on can you get banned for cheating in Add's theory dungeon? within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can you get banned for cheating in Add's theory dungeon?

I was wondering if u can get banned because of it, i've been playing in EU and using Moonloader since forever and still didn't get banned because of how stupid their monitoring anti cheat thingy is. However, lately i've started using it in the Add's dungeon (50secs clear) in order to get the weapon and was obliged to do it 1000times to get it through achivements and I AM afraid to get banned.

My friend got banned after doing 70runs with it and in the email ban it was specified that he got banned because he was cheating in the "Add dungeon" and i don't get how they can know the fact that you're cheating, same for another dude but because he was using it in regular dungeon for 1week.
Old 07/15/2018, 02:48   #2

autokill = no dmg on mobs
1hit = no combos?
skill spam = how much mana do u have?
Old 07/15/2018, 10:42   #3

I use autokill
Old 07/15/2018, 18:25   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by iplayadd View Post
I use autokill
ye ur def getting banned for doing no dmg.
autokill kills the mobs but u aint do dmg on them
Old 07/17/2018, 18:59   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by iplayadd View Post
I was wondering if u can get banned because of it, i've been playing in EU and using Moonloader since forever and still didn't get banned because of how stupid their monitoring anti cheat thingy is. However, lately i've started using it in the Add's dungeon (50secs clear) in order to get the weapon and was obliged to do it 1000times to get it through achivements and I AM afraid to get banned.

My friend got banned after doing 70runs with it and in the email ban it was specified that he got banned because he was cheating in the "Add dungeon" and i don't get how they can know the fact that you're cheating, same for another dude but because he was using it in regular dungeon for 1week.
I did like 800 apocalypse runs in the last days and Im not banned. dont worry, just dont use autokill and only kill them with skillspam and extra DMG boost from the hack and they cant ban you lul
Old 07/20/2018, 10:49   #6

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaverx3 View Post
I did like 800 apocalypse runs in the last days and Im not banned. dont worry, just dont use autokill and only kill them with skillspam and extra DMG boost from the hack and they cant ban you lul
What a Hack youre using ?
Old 07/22/2018, 08:52   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Filip View Post
What a Hack youre using ?
moonloader