Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 02:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EpicEls - New Elsword Private Server

Discussion on EpicEls - New Elsword Private Server within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EpicEls - New Elsword Private Server

//null
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/20/2017, 16:03   #2

elite*gold: 100
-.-
Old 07/20/2017, 16:39   #3

elite*gold: 19
So you want to create elsword from scratch, heh

Good Luck with that
Old 07/20/2017, 18:24   #4

Venipa, you don't have the permission to talk, you made Venipa's Elsword that is a Keylogger. And Scratch is ****, I'll use seriously programming languages.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2017, 18:54   #5

elite*gold: 4
The Black Market: 112/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,730
Quote:
- The Moonloader will not be usable, as we will not use LUA.
You wot

the game is completely written in LUA.

Quote:
So the game will be graphically and basically redone, in short, the game will be recreated by 0, following the original game schemas.
So what you're going to do is creating an Elsword Clone and not a privat server.
Old 07/21/2017, 08:47   #6

The thing is i didnt made any keyloggers lmao, u just made clear u dont know anything.
Old 07/21/2017, 23:14   #7

elite*gold: 6
Watch this fall like Esemu.

Edit: It's not "English" if its Google Translate. Got the same exact results from Google Translate that are on here. RIP

Old 07/24/2017, 08:44   #8

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Hi guys, today I want to present to you all.
I'm a guy who has been playing Elsword for a long time, but I'm a programmer.
Well programmer is a widely ranged word you can be shit and nonetheless be called programmer
Quote:
I wanted to expose all of my ideas and I would like to know if you will agree with my ideas.
Meanwhile, I can tell you that there will not be problems with the server and there will be no Stability Maintenance (unless you need it).
Updates will be very frequent so you will enjoy a great gameplay experience.
Good luck
Quote:
Unlike ESEmu, I want to concentrate more on the Client part than on the Server part.
Wtf
Quote:
First of all, we will not care about any data .kom or .lua from the original client, we will recompile everything according to our schemes.
The client will be redone from 0 without doing Reverse Engineering to the original client, as it is "illegal" to modify
There are many things that are illegal. Even using/creating hacks is illegal since you e.g. Elsword, steal money profit from all 1000 creators and publishers of the game that put a lot and lot of man hours onto releasing the game. I'd like you to check out to get informed on what you can do and what not
Quote:
So the game will be graphically and basically redone, in short, the game will be recreated by 0, following the original game schemas.
There is a certain line between copying a game, get inspired by a game and creating an original game.
Check above reply for more

Quote:
- Lu / Ciel will not be added because it is bugged.
I'm sorry to judge objectively but this just makes everything you say about 80% more ridiculous
Quote:
- We will also make our Avatar, following the Void and officer schemes.
"We will add everything that the officers will add to the plan, following precisely their updates.
This requires either stealing copyrighted items such as textures, models or 100 hours of work
Quote:
- There will be no ED limits at the level, but the ED limit is 10 billion.
You should learn why they even did the Ed limit in the first place
Quote:
- The El-Coin will be server-side, and protected by many security systems.
- The EDs will also be server-side, protected by so many security systems.
Lol. I'm not sure if you can make a better currency protection system than a whole team that is specified to design it
Quote:
- In addition, hack Summon will be blocked by our systems to avoid invoking monsters from using alternative programs
Like bot / hack.
- We will set up our anti-hack, El-Shield, which will serve to block the use of hack / bot / exploit on the server and client.
- All the various bypasses for our antihack will be blocked.
- The code will be obfuscated, so it is not visible and can not be changed.
No matter how much you obfuscate it is still reverse engineerable. That's the beauty of assembly. BTW elsword isn't only written in closely readable lua
Quote:
- In order not to lament users, we will add the Korean voices!
Again, stolen copyrighted material

Quote:
- The use of Cheat Engine / Process Hacker / Sandboxie will be blocked.
- The use of Multiclient will be completely blocked.
- We agree with the modding of voices and textures, so audio modding and graphic modding are permitted except for Modding about changing your stats to be stronger than others.
Again, good luck.
Quote:
- It will be possible to report PVP players immediately, at the end of PVP will start a screen if you have to report someone, With all PVP statistics.
Bad game design idea. I will not expand my explanation this time
Quote:
- We abolish the use of hacks / bots ALSO in the dungeons, because we do not want users to make progress very quickly.
- It will be forbidden to use the Injection DLL, which we will stop using it.
HAHAHA
Quote:
- The game process will be invisible by Task Manager.
Yeah good luck but even task manager can see the game even if it's just by its initiation.
Quote:
- The methods of the XJapan hack will not exist, or if someone scovers, they will be blocked immediately.
What the fuck do you want to do? Stream their game and wait for input? You can't just "disable memory"
Quote:
- All Skill System bugs / exploits will be fixed to avoid No MP Cost, No Skill Cooldown.
- The game will kick the user immediately if he / she notices fraudulent activity / hacking.
Kek

Here are your answers. I didn't include stuff that was only in game related since I don't play this game anymore. To be honest the ED dungeon rewarding system sounds like a good idea
But it's nothing more than that. You seem to forget that creating something like this takes a big team and a lot and lot of time. How can you afford buying a huge server? How can you afford working without getting paid? Are you a millionaire? Can you give me a little bit of money since I'm broke?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/24/2017, 13:47   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinMario View Post
Well programmer is a widely ranged word you can be **** and nonetheless be called programmer

Good luck

Wtf
<snip>
TL;DR
Your server is fakenews
Old 07/24/2017, 16:59   #10

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venipa View Post
TL;DR
Your server is fakenews
My intentions were not to yell at him saying he's blatantly lying. No one plans such a long post, write it out and publics it without any intention (intentions may vary from what the OP might say).

You just blame that he's lying by an inhumanly unfunny way. He might not know what lies ahead of him, but that does not give you the right to judge poorly on him. I hope one day you will learn to remove this childish behaviour.

Other than that I wish you good luck Zaphires; even if I have my doubts
Old 07/24/2017, 18:12   #11

I read wrongly, but still... you want to focus on the client part by putting custom content...but you still need the server part...which comes back to the same point I wrote under here.

No offense, ma giÓ da qui vediamo se non siete esattamente preparati sull'argomento emulatori server quindi veder scritto facciamo ElSword da capo mi risulta piuttosto ironico.
(Translation: from this line we already see you are not completely prepared on the topic of server emulators so, reading you want to make ElSword from scratch it's quite funny.)

But I might even be wrong, who knows, whenever you have a beta/alpha or you will have free time to explain me in details what you are going to do (technically speaking) I'll be happy to chance my mind.
Old 07/30/2017, 01:12   #12

if u share ur method (more technically) n more detail... maybe the others can changin their oppinion, but still... it's like venipa said it's just like makin from scratch since u want to extract all data kom n then recompile to others n blablabla it's pain in the *** n it's quite impossible well actually it's still possible but it's just wastin time project...

n with lowest desription for ur method (not share technicall) it's like devil said, it's funny if u want to create from scratch...

n there's no hole on online games even injection like xjapan cant used n moonloader cant be used cause since it's not om luas... still cheat engine still be there for client side n wpe n rpe for server, depend on gameguard is not givin u protection since it's actually can bypassin even i can kill it without gettin disconnect from heartbeat n not creatin heartbeat emulator, n i can used ce n wpe n rpe on my freewill, well im not share it yet to others

so even moonloader from johny n xjapan cant do that... there's other option tools n maybe some other ppl will makin tools for extract ur recompile datakom so it's just wastin time dude

invis from taskman is not giving u for more secure, there's much of others tools like processhacker xuetrue kernel n much of bump simillar one

even it's gettin blocked there's much of other method like using sandbox or vmachine or vbox using ccproxy n proxyfier for scanning using wpe or rpe via proxy

n the important things, u're not share ur technicall progress with details one, like makin pure clientside n then make it for peer to peer like torrent does or still need server like devil n others said so it's just like impossible task...
even u figure out to make it that... how do u do for extract all datas n do recompile in others n what language u used to create that, u're not say all of this "technicall case"...

agree with devil u're not prepared propperly for this thread so it's funny...
Old 07/30/2017, 04:22   #13

Dont waste ur time so pointless , nice i dea but a gigantic waste of time that can be used better than for that idea
Old 07/30/2017, 18:34   #14

Kind of lost hype after seeing 'Lvl 99 Cap + Transcendence). Transcendence was a major mistake, that ruined the game completely. Everything went to void after this **** released. Revamps too imo. Idk, i always preferred level 70 cap bc arena didn't require gear as much as it does now, i got to SSS with just sparring gear. As of now, everyone owns an apocalypse +11 weapon, and literally one shot people at the start of the match. No offense, but i don't see how this is any different from Void?

EDIT: Lowkey feel like this will suffer the same fate as Esemu.
Old 07/31/2017, 00:01   #15

So.. I read all of comments. So, we are not prepared to make the server, me and my designer. We will study more things before making the private server. So, I'm agree with what Devil is saying, so he made ESEmu, an Elsword Emulator. We want to make a "Elsword Clone", so remaking the Elsword System, Client and Server, but we have a Helper that he can continue ESEmu and help us. So, we'll decide what we'll do.
If you want to contact me for more informations:
Discord: Zaphires#0909

Tags
elsword, esemu, private, server, void