Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 01:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Elsword ID Henir Hack(not 95 Henir pieces)

Old 01/07/2014, 11:59   #16

elite*gold: 0
so we can't cheating again?

Old 01/07/2014, 12:27   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by zkord View Post
so we can't cheating again?
act like legit player

If a legit player invite u for party don't hack just do it without it.

Don't sell NC, they gonna start excusing as a scammer.

Also ik people like doing pvp so just do it but if ur enemy get raged then show mercy but i really don't show mercy on pvp.
If they'll calling you an ******* or ****** and noob hacker then you report them harrasment. As long as you don't reply back taunting them or raging back, they get punished.
Since each ban, even the shortest one, wipes ED totally from the banned account.

Report someone who keep raging bc just pvp and record on pvp everytime u do arena.

That how u avoid from getting banned and people gonna start rumor that think ur hacking then a lot of people will ignore it and ur a fine clean guy.

Credit: TeachBB,williamboyx,Aliko

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2014, 03:27   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parampaa View Post
act like legit player

If a legit player invite u for party don't hack just do it without it.

Don't sell NC, they gonna start excusing as a scammer.

Also ik people like doing pvp so just do it but if ur enemy get raged then show mercy but i really don't show mercy on pvp.
If they'll calling you an ******* or ****** and noob hacker then you report them harrasment. As long as you don't reply back taunting them or raging back, they get punished.
Since each ban, even the shortest one, wipes ED totally from the banned account.

Report someone who keep raging bc just pvp and record on pvp everytime u do arena.

That how u avoid from getting banned and people gonna start rumor that think ur hacking then a lot of people will ignore it and ur a fine clean guy.

Credit: TeachBB,williamboyx,Aliko
I want to ask,
Where does the Lua part I need to change so that the current state bosses in southen gate my on the left??

« [Release]Elsword Bypass Update 3.1[DE] | [SELL] Korea Account »