Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 09:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boss rusher after GoD revamp (NA)

Discussion on Boss rusher after GoD revamp (NA) within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boss rusher after *** revamp (NA)

hello,

im not actually trying to leech for full size or ur data 35 i just wanna ask if boss rusher is still possible and if secret boss in henir are accessible even solo coz i tried the old jump stage method... and it doesnt work anymore... all i can do is auto clear each stage on its own... but i can't access secret boss at henir.. same as the dungeon i already know how to clear it automatically i mean enter dungeon>> CLEAR then stage>> clear>> next stage til boss is clear then result screen... im fine with normal dungeons all i want to ask is how to access Secret boss in henir solo run...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2013, 14:32   #2

change the clear stage destination
somehow it's already explained here, use the search function
Old 12/08/2013, 03:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parampaa View Post
change the clear stage destination
somehow it's already explained here, use the search function
method not working anymore, somehow practice first, before quoting something you don't really know

Old 12/08/2013, 13:48   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiika87 View Post
method not working anymore, somehow practice first, before quoting something you don't really know

My bad.
Sorry, I just played ID.
Old 12/09/2013, 01:11   #5

now i need is auto kill data 37 that doesnt auto kill *** tried copying *** files of original file to hacked 134 files i guess.. but still finishes *** and always fail... any suggestions?
Old 12/09/2013, 07:11   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmoon01 View Post
now i need is auto kill data 37 that doesnt auto kill *** tried copying *** files of original file to hacked 134 files i guess.. but still finishes *** and always fail... any suggestions?
If failed just change the clear condition in data035
Take a look at "defence" file, then you can do the rest
Old 12/09/2013, 10:41   #7

im using the original data035 since it doesnt do much anymore... so i guess its on my data037 but ive tried using original *** files but still fails >.< inclucing Demon portal enemy and allies and all d monster are original file