Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 02:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How i get a Korean Phone Number?

Discussion on How i get a Korean Phone Number? within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How i get a Korean Phone Number?

Hello

How i can make a Korean Phone number?

I need a Korean Phone number for Elsword KR?

How can i get a Number?
Old 10/12/2013, 18:11   #2

its impossible... if you dont live in korea you have no chance to get one
and faking you identity is a crime so dont do it
Old 10/15/2013, 17:56   #3

Use google... There are many things where u need..
Old 11/01/2013, 10:10   #4

These cell phone jammers are available at a very reasonable price. You can buy this very easily. As this service takes nominal charges on the network, so you would need to spend a little amount to get complete peace of mind when you are not willing to get disturbed.
Old 11/02/2013, 18:53   #5

elite*gold: 240
Either you live in Korea OR you ask a nice Korean to make you an account (Which would be better in my opinion)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
kalonline / inix phone number
11/13/2010 - Kal Online - 15 Replies
hallo, seit tagen versuche ich die bande anzurufen aber alle nummern die ich im netz finden konnte gingen nicht. kennt einer von euch vielleicht was deren aktuelle telefonnummer ist? :handsdown:
Joymax phone number ^_^
07/22/2009 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
Well I was just surfing around watching movies on youtube, and found this guy that called joymax (a german guy) and well in the comments I found the number to joymax. I thought it was a fake number but I used Skype and called it and well, they answered with "Welcome to joymax company" or something. Well I can't hold this number for myself so if anyone want it +8224208854 You can call them thru skype =P (for 0.017€/min )
JOYMAX.co phone number
03/03/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
look what i found :)) no more answers with 1 week delay Welcome to RGNames.com's WHOIS data service. The Data in RGnames' WHOIS database is provided by RGNames for information purpose, and to assist persons in obtaining information about or related to a domain name registration record. RGNames does not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a WHOIS query, you agree that you will use this Data only for lawful purposes ant that, under no circumstances will you use this Data to: (1)...
Any One Have SRo Phone Number
05/16/2007 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Plz i need SRo Phone number my credit card got hacked and they abnd all my players from all servers