Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Elsword Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elsword Account +12 FOJ Laby

Discussion on Elsword Account +12 FOJ Laby within the Elsword Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elsword Account +12 FOJ Laby

Hello, I am selling my Level 220+ Acoount for the EU-Servers.
U can find there my main char with 4x +11 Elyanod pieces and a "good" +12 FOJ Weapon.
4x +11Scrolls
And a lot of other Iceburner and Avatar sets for Rena.
ED: 5-8b

Discort: Tuly#2983

Only serious offers.
Old 03/05/2020, 19:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
Sold
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EU, DE] Account Chung with FoJ Weap
04/27/2020 - Elsword Trading - 3 Replies
SOLD Sell my Chung CT account on the DE server, he has 4/4 Blue Elyanod +10, gloves are +11 with ASD * 5. Everything has 3% CD and Lv.29 | FoJ weapon is +11 with acceptable Mystic stones. ERP Lv 160, 11-5 titles available. 3 ERP pages, still have a perfect violet set for PvP 4/4 +9. Forces: All CT Forces available +3 books, Headhunter Elite, MP Force Elite. Color change Elyanod Coupon 4/4 + Mystic Stone Atk / Matk change Coupon for FoJ Weap available if someone wants to switch to CC. And...
[Buying] Buying a EU add account with foj dynamos/cube
01/23/2020 - Elsword Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says i'm looking to buy a EU add account with either the following a foj dynamos any + or atleast have a cube on the acc, having some erp around 150~200 would be a plus Or a type void +10-11 dynamos. Doesn't need to have ibs and such. My discord: Miru#2679 I'm likely to respond a lot faster on discord.
[Selling] Main laby/eve account elsword EU(ES)
10/03/2019 - Elsword Trading - 2 Replies
The main character is a laby EtW with void +12 nice varnymir stones elianod +11 full purple perfect 100% actually got only 1 IB in the laby and 2 avatars The secondary main character is an Eve CU
[Selling] Void Account(Elsword +11 FoJ/Chung +11 Void)
08/31/2019 - Elsword Trading - 3 Replies
SOLD!
[Buying] EU Elsword Acc (Laby/Ara or Luciel)
07/29/2019 - Elsword Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I want to buy an account with decent to good gear on any of the 3 Chars I mentioned. Im willing to pay about 100 euros. IBs or cs stuff doesnt really matter much! Would be even better if the character had a good title to play pvp with. I can go even higher on the price as well if the acc is packed with good stuff so feel free to message me here ~