Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VK> Atlantica Gold

Discussion on VK> Atlantica Gold within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
VK> Atlantica Gold

Hallo Leute, da ich kaum noch Lust und Zeit habe Atlantica zu spielen möchte ich mein Gold was ich angesammelt habe verkaufen..

Server: DE-Midgard
Goldbestand: 509.692.832

Also wenn ich mir die ganzen Goldseller im netz anschaue würdet ihr da zwischen 110 und 130 Euro für hinlegen müssen.

Da ich aber Privat verkaufe und nicht so auf einen Gewinn aus bin würde ich vorschlagen das bei 80 Euro angefangen wird was natürlich verhandelbar ist.

Meldet euch bei mir am besten über icq oder Skype:

Grüße Metabee

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Guys i want to sell my Atlantica Gold because I had not much interest and time to play it.

Server: DE-Midgard
Gold: 509.692.832

I searched around the Internet and found out that you must pay at one of these Goldsellers around 110-130 Euro. But I dont only think about my profit. I think 80 Euro are okay but you can also make me an offer.

Best you can reach me with icq oder Skype.

Yours sincerely Metabee
Closed Thread