Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for someone to fix the english grammar in Text for Elitegold

Discussion on Looking for someone to fix the english grammar in Text for Elitegold within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 174/0/0
Looking for someone to fix the english grammar in Text for Elitegold

*done

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S] English Text schreiber [B] eGold
01/15/2016 - elite*gold Trading - 2 Replies
^topic handelt sich um 4-6 Sätze. Sollten in einem guten Englisch geschrieben sein.
Aeonaxx Text von English auf Deutsch übersetzten
04/09/2015 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
hi, kann mir Bitte wehr diesen text im Deutsch übersetzten: mit googel übersetzter kam man es vergessen: kommt nur Müll raus:( Es geht um Aeonaxx und wie man denn fixd von Peerblock umgeht um Aeonaxx zu troppen der Text:
[S] Übersetzter auf English Text [B] E*gold
11/15/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 6 Replies
Topic klärt auf gebe 34 E*gold wenn mir jemd den Text übersetzt ------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------- FERTIG ------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------- Ps Es sollte am besten einfaches English sein!
[Need Some Help] Someone to translate this Text From Greek to English
04/27/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
I need SomeOne who can read Greek and translate this for me To English i already used a Greek translator but its not reading it so i suppose its a Brokein Up Greek or something . I really appreciate it Here it is. 1)tha grapsoume ksexwrista ta 2 iso se 2 dvd me to nero i me to iso burner. 2)rithmizoume apo to bios na bootarei apo to dvd 3)ksekiname to installation.aparetita tha kanete format sto skliro sas,episis to sugekrimeno leitourgiko den mpenei sto idio partition me allo...
How to change your jFlyFF to english text :O
11/14/2006 - Flyff - 5 Replies
Ok for people who are sick of seeing sings: Copy data,datasub1,datasub2 from eflyff folder to jflyff folder Easy as 1,2,3 ! text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=pwnd.' border='0' alt='pwnd.' />