Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

tBot - Twitch Bot für deinen Channel [BETA] [CHEAP]

Discussion on tBot - Twitch Bot für deinen Channel [BETA] [CHEAP] within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
tBot - Twitch Bot für deinen Channel [BETA] [CHEAP]

Hallo User, heute möchte ich euch meinen selbst gecodeten TwichtBot zum Kauf anbieten.

Der Bot befindet sich derzeit noch in der Beta und wird fast täglich geupdated.
Wer den Bot in der BETA kauft, bekommt alle Updated kostenlos dazu.

PHP Code:
Funktionen:

Login ohne Passwort
Chat joinen
Auf befehle Antworten
(*)

*Die 
Befehle könnt ihr in der beigelegten commands.txt festlegen. Die Anzahl ist unbegrenztDas Format ist in der commands.txt erklärt.

############################### 
Geplante Funktionen: Was auch immer euch so in den Sinn kommt.
Ich werde sogut wie alles umsetzen.

UI:

Alle Dateien

Format der commands.txt

Nach dem Kauf der Treasure downloadet ihr euch den Ordner, öffnet die .exe und öffnet dann die YourHWID.txt. Den Inhalt dieser Datei sendet ihr mir via PN und innerhalb von 0-24h (in der Regel nach wenigen Minuten), aktiviere ich eure HWID und ihr könnt den Bot benutzen.

PHP Code:
FAQ:
Was muss ich bei den geforderten textboxen eingeben?

UsernameUsername des BotsDazu musst du einen User bei Twitch.tv anlegen.

ChannelDer Channelname wo gebottet werden sollWollt ihr also bei dem Channel mit der URLhttp://www.twitch.tv/myscha94 botten, müsst ihr myscha94 eingeben.

AuthEuren OAuth code bekommt ihr auf http://www.twitchapps.com/tmi/ 
Dort loggt ihr euch ein und erhalten einen CodeDieser sieht z.Bso aus:
"bg28sxi2d3p415bqkiok3z2oeadyzs".
Bitte nur den Code ohne "Oauth:" eingeben
Treasures:

Old 09/23/2015, 13:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3
The Black Market: 170/1/1
Und was genau bringt es mir, wenn irgendein Text auf nen Befehl zurückgesendet wird, der immer gleich bleibt?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Twitch Channel Views | Fast & Solid | Cheap | Paypal
06/05/2020 - Twitch Trading - 1 Replies
About I offer the fastest and cheapest channel views out here, I will always deliver very fast and I hope to make a lot of sales on this forum. Maybe I am new to these forums but I don't scam so I'm 100% safe. Prices 10.000 Channel Views = 1$ 25.000 Channel Views = 2$ 50.000 Channel Views = 3$ 100.000 Channel Views = 8$ 250.000 Channel Views = 16$
[Selling] Twitch Viewer Bot | Twitch Chat Bot | Twitch Follower Bot | Followers&Channel Views |
09/13/2015 - Twitch Trading - 19 Replies
I'm currently selling Twitch services for your live stream. Aren't you tired of being at the bottom of the list, when everyone opens up twitch they don't bother to scroll down countless pages to find your stream. Every stream on Twitch had to start somewhere, and with my services I can guarantee you, that your stream will be on the top of the list, and will get all of the recognition that it deserves, for a cheap price. With my services, I can provide Followers, Channel Views, Live viewers, and...
[Selling] Twitch.TV Viewers. Cheap Prices, Boost your LoL Streaming Channel!
08/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hello , I'm offering you guys Twitch.TV Viewers , the prices are the cheapest on the market BY FAR. As you know, LoL is currently the #1 game in Twitch.TV so It has A LOT of competition, if you want to get up the ladder SLOWLY BUT SURELY , I recommend you buying viewers so your stream shows up in the first page when people click on LoL. It's the best way to get real viewers and build a BIG followers list. Rates per Day: 50 Viewers - 4$ 100 Viewers - 7$ 150 Viewers - 10$ 200 Viewers -...
[Selling] Twitch Channel Views | Fast & Solid | Cheap | Paypal
06/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
About I offer the fastest and cheapest channel views out here, I will always deliver very fast and I hope to make a lot of sales on this forum. Maybe I am new to these forums but I don't scam so I'm 100% safe. Prices 10.000 Channel Views = 1$ 25.000 Channel Views = 2$ 50.000 Channel Views = 3$ 100.000 Channel Views = 8$ 250.000 Channel Views = 16$