Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Perfect Aimbot and Triggerbot + Recoil for e*gold

Discussion on Perfect Aimbot and Triggerbot + Recoil for e*gold within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 45
Arrow Perfect Aimbot and Triggerbot + Recoil for e*gold

Hello people,

i'm doing some advertising for my friends from Hexui. A professional programming group that is specialized since years on making hacks for counter-strike.

Therefore I want to sell a 3 Months Subscription of their very legit Triggerbot and Aimbot hack. Everything is external and hence undetected and undetectable due to many weekly updates. Feel free to watch some of the videos linked in the text below.

If you need Support, there is always Division Dreamers to help you out with problems.

There is an Addon to pay for this Hack, but you get it for free, because I'm the best. With this Addon you can make perfect settings for your individual playing style in counter strike to make the Hack even more LEGIT.

Thanks

- Description:
This is a 100% pure external triggerbot, we do not modify or write
directly on the game process! In anyway, it’s left untouched.
This is the most customizable triggerbot on the market atm.

- Triggerbot System:
• WeaponSettings = Configurable pr. weapon
• TriggerKey = Only shoots when holding specific key.
• TriggerDelay = Delay before shooting
• TriggerBurst = How long time fire button is hold down
• TriggerPause = Delay after shooting
• EnemyOnly = Only shoots on enemys
• RecoilControl = Automatic lowering aim
• AfterShoot = Shoot time after person is dead
• AutoDelay = Auto adjusts selected delay to mouse movement speed

- SoundESP:
• Enable/Disable = Turn on or off
• Distance = Select maximum range before enabling
• Frequency = Select a desired frequency you like

- Security:
• Over 20 different feautures.

- Misc:
• Auto Updating
• Silent Load (LAN)
• Global Custom Panic Key
• Made From Scratch

- Supported Systems:
• All Windows versions/editions, 32bit and 64bit
* Requires .NET Framework 2.0

- Undetected on:
• VAC2/3
• Match Making AC
• UNGL Libra
• SMAC
• CEVO Paladin
• Shifters Anti-Cheat
• ESEA Client (Only Sound-ESP)
• ESL Wire
• FGCL Apofig
• SGL Anti-Cheat
• altPUG Client

- Prices:
• 3 Month Subscription: €15.00 or 1050 e*gold

- Requirements:
USB Drive/Pen *

VIDEOS

Old 05/16/2015, 14:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,708

#closed
Closed Thread