Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eloboosting Service LoL // VPN // Vouch

Discussion on Eloboosting Service LoL // VPN // Vouch within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 65
Eloboosting Service LoL // VPN // Vouch

Hello Guys,
I am currently 15 years old and need some Cash for Counter-Strike Global Offensive to get some skins, also I need some Cash for this summer, I want to spend lots of time with my girlfriend and try to work. So, now I am offering my Eloboosting-Service. I prefer e*Gold or Paypal but Paysafecards also works. Im really new and want to get more trusted. Last Season I was Diamond II and sold my account, because of CS:GO Skins. I lost many Skins at CS:GO-Lounge and need again some cash .

So, now to my Curse and Pricelist: 1€= 65 e*Gold
Every Division on Bronce = 7,50€ and the Promotion to Silver V = 10€
Every Division on Silver = 10€ and the Promotion to Gold V = 15€
Every Division on Gold = 15€ and the Promotion to Platinum V = 20€
Every Division on Platinum = 20€ and the Promotion to Diamond V = 45€

I got -1TBM and why ?

Nothing bad happened, I boosted this guy 2 hours too Late and now he wants 50% refunding. Dont know why. I will give him his Refunding later when I got enough.

Why should we trust you ?

Just give me the Chance to prove myself, I also have my own Thread as you can see :
Old 04/22/2015, 21:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 365
The Black Market: 346/0/0
can vouch for you :P