Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S]avatar+signature[b]e*gold

Discussion on [S]avatar+signature[b]e*gold within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: LOCKED
The Black Market: 125/0/5
[S]avatar+signature[b]e*gold

hi suche gary washington signature sowie avatar schreibt was ihr so habt & was der preis ist
Old 04/15/2015, 08:45   #2

elite*gold: LOCKED
The Black Market: 125/0/5
♔ PUSH ♔
Old 04/15/2015, 08:46   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 317/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,243
Hallo, hast du evtl genaue Vorstellungen und welche Größe soll die Signatur sein?
Was ist dein Max. was du ausgeben wolltest dafür. Bitte PN.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Signature + Avatar! [B] e*gold.
04/08/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 2 Replies
Looking for signature + Avatar, I want the signature to be a big Image of this one below, with some nice GFX and designed background perhaps. And a black frame. http://i.epvpimg.com/j5VVf.png Avatar, something CS:GO related/ Something nice. Not looking to pay overprice so keep it simple
[Buying] GFX Avatar + Signature. [H] e*gold.
03/30/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 2 Replies
I am looking for cool GFX avatar and signature. I want it to say '93' in numbers, with cool background etc etc. I am not looking to pay more than 70 e*gold. And I will pay depending on if I like the GFX or not. Before you start anything, pm me. EDIT: Looking for Avatar now. I want it also to have a thick black frame like my signature that can be seen below on my comments
[S] Signature und Avatar [B]e+Gold
11/08/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 2 Replies
Hey Leute, Ich suche Signature und ein Avatar. Desing : Crossfire. Standartgrößen. Würde fürn Avatar und Signa egold zahlen.
[S]Signature+Avatar [B]E*Gold
07/09/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 6 Replies
Hey Com, ich suche mal wieder eine Signature und ein Ava. Wer drauf sein sollte aus Lucky Star Konata Als kleiner Text neben dran oder unten drunter je nach bild solte das stehen. I Love Konata Wunderschön sollte es sein.