Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Steam] Achievement-Service [5 eGold]

Discussion on [Steam] Achievement-Service [5 eGold] within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Steam] Achievement-Service [5 eGold]

Steam Achievement Dienst

Infos:
-Jedes Achievement ist freischaltbar, bis auf Eventbezogene, also wählt nur welche, die man im Moment auch wirklich machen könnte.
-Eine Banngefahr besteht, ist aber glaube ich nicht sehr hoch, hab das bei meinem Steamaccount auch gemacht und wurde nicht gebannt.
-Pro Achievement müsst ihr mir 5 eGold geben, ihr gebt first.
-1 Truster wird gesucht, für den mache ich es for free.
-Der Dienst kann bis zu 48h Dauern, je nach Anzahl der Achievement
-Ihr schreibt mir welches Spiel und genau den Namen der Achievement, die ihr wollt.
-Die Achievement werden gebottet, also mit einem Bot erstellt.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
which bots to use for drag race achievement and single player races achievement?
03/08/2014 - Need for Speed World - 3 Replies
just like the title says.. which bots for the achievements? thanks:):)
Andro's NFSW Achievement Service
07/25/2013 - Trading - 4 Replies
I am opening my NFSW level service. It works like this: You say me the nickname of the account I am creating/you give me pass and email of an already existing account. I will farm your account to level 60 and I'll do every car collector achievement which works for IGC. Pursuit achievements will be done also. When finished you will have 11 car slots. When telling me to farm an account you will pay for it since I will buy some speedboost for you. I want atleast 15 euros for such an...
[Selling] [B] Starcraft 2 Achievement-Service, [S] PSC
04/05/2013 - Starcraft 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo, hiermit möchte ich gerne meinen SC2 Achievement-Service vorstellen! Bezahlt wird mit PSC! Im Angebot steht bisher: - ALLE Achievements "Liberty-Kampagne" (1590 Punkte) : 2,00 Euro
[Selling] Escy's Reputation/Achievement Hand-Service!
04/05/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
-
[WTS] Challenge mode GOLD achievement services. EU and US fastest service.
02/20/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys. We are ready to give you a run through all the GOLD Challenge modes (This will by default, give you BRONZE and SILVER achievements as well) and get your Awesome Challenge mode Achievement, Transmog gear, and mount. We can only do it for Horde US and EU Alliance side at the moment. FIRST 3 EU ALLIANCE PLAYERS GET 10% DISCOUNT. (Rank 1 players will be glad to play with you and offer you best carry out there).