Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

0.1574 BTC [B] PayPal, e*g, PSC

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 29
The Black Market: 111/0/0
0.1574 BTC [B] PayPal, e*g, PSC

Hey,

ich bin auf der Suche nach 0.1574 BTC. Biete dafür PayPal (DE, verified), PSC oder elite*gold (kaufe ich nach Absprache).

Macht mir Angebote!

MfG

Closed Thread

« 10€ Amazon Gutschein 550 Egold. | [B] 2 mal 10€ Offline DE PSC [S] E*Gold »

Similar Threads
Selling Platinum NA Acc. 89 champ 49 skins 16 runepages NO RANKED S3(1574)
11/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I am selling my account on NA. Nobody will ever take it back, I am done with computer games and focusing on school. I've had my fair share of fun in League, and now consider it time to move on. Price is up for discussion but buy-out is €90. Top Rating in Season 2 was 1915. Asked to trade honor for report thus it was reset :D. Got original e-mail and will of course change it to yours.
[SELL] {NA} S2 Plat Solo 82 Champs 49 Skins 1574 (no ranked played S3)
11/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I am selling my account on NA. Nobody will ever take it back, I am done with computer games and focusing on school. I've had my fair share of fun in League, and now consider it time to move on. Price is set as 100€. Top Rating in Season 2 was 1915. Banned once, thus honor and stuff like that got reset.
[SELL] {NA} S2 Plat Solo 82 Champs 49 Skins 1574 (no ranked played S3)
11/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I am selling my account on NA. Nobody will ever take it back, I am done with computer games and focusing on school. I've had my fair share of fun in League, and now consider it time to move on. Price is set as 110€. Banned once, thus honor and stuff like that got reset. I have not played a single game in Season 3, all placements remain. If you want to try a new slate to reach platinum or higher, this account might be for you.
[SELL] NA / S2 Plat SQ 82 / Champs 49 Skins 1574 (no ranked played S3)
11/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hi, I am selling my account on NA. Nobody will ever take it back, I am done with computer games and focusing on school. I've had my fair share of fun in League, and now consider it time to move on. Price is somewhat negotiable, but if you lowball me you get no second chance, I am not going to sell it for scraps. Banned once, thus honor and stuff like that got reset. I have not played a single game in Season 3, all placements remain. If you want to try a new slate to reach platinum...