Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PSC or $10 Riot Card (LoL)

Discussion on PSC or $10 Riot Card (LoL) within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 433
PSC or $10 Riot Card (LoL)

Would love a riot game card or a PSC for for league of legends. 500E*GOLD

Skype - gary.zhuo

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Riot 25$ RP card for 20$
04/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Don't worryt, i changed my mind and decided to use it.. Ignore thread
Buying TWO 25$ Riot Points Card for PSN $50 Card. (Trading)
01/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I will trade a $50 PSN card for two $25 Riot Point card. Post below if your interested and pm me your skype. This is my first time with an online transaction (trade) and yes i am afraid of being scammed :(. I will be inserting pictures later. (Bedtime)
S> 2x $10 Riot cards and 1 x $25 Riot card
11/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Will use trusted middleman to screen share and redeem. Prefer payment with payza or something other than paypal, I AM SELLING! They work 100% for NA, not sure how they work on EU. Thanks.
S>Riot 25$ card.
12/12/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling my 25$ riot card because it only works on US accounts and mine was in EU, so i cant use it. Im selling it for 20$ because i can put my money to better use in Steam, rather than keeping the code and doing nothing with it. If someone cares, i wont the code from rafflesforprizes raffle. Edit: I am willing to trade the code for TF2 gift aswell, all i want is to make my TF2 acc premium, so if anyone has TF2 gift that hes not using its an easy way to get 25$ worth of riot points. My...