Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suche bnet Acc

Discussion on Suche bnet Acc within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 43
Suche bnet Acc

Suche einen Battle.net acc der VOR 7.1.2014 erstellt wurde habe zwar wenig e*gold will jedoch nur den acc ohne spiel.

Tags
account, battle

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] SCARAB LORD account, entire bnet account w/ games+bnet balance on it(ORIGINAL OWNER)
11/02/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I am selling my entire Battlenet account. I am the ORIGINAL owner and creator of this account. On the account comes WoW and all current expansions, Diablo 3, Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm, Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne and Starcraft 1. Also on the bnet account is $90 on the bnet balance, which can be used to purchase future expansions/games, character transfers, race changes, faction changes, etc. I have always been a fan of Blizzard and the games they produce, after years of playing their...
D2 - Bnet Acc zu Verkaufen Suche ???
08/20/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
hi ich biete hier http://www.bilder-upload.eu/upload/eb02be-1345383 344.jpg bietet mir was an E-Gold- PP- PSC-D3 Gold, Acc´s etc.
D2 - Bnet Acc zu Verkaufen Suche ???
08/19/2012 - Trading - 2 Replies
hi ich biete hier http://www.bilder-upload.eu/upload/eb02be-1345383 344.jpg bietet mir was an E-Gold- PP- PSC-etc.
Selling full D3 Bnet account(includes email & pass used to register on bnet)
05/17/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 3 Replies
Selling an extra FULL D3 Bnet(global) account(includes email & pass used to register on bnet). pm offers and inquiry. payable via paypal. :))
Charackter von Bnet auf Bnet transfen?
11/28/2009 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Ich hab mich jetzt schon 2 Tage mit dem Thema auseinander gesetzt und finde nur unterschiedliche Antworten, würd mich freuen wenn ich endlich eine klare Antwort bekommen würde :) Frage ist, ob man von Bnet1 mit dem Namen "Max Mustermann" auf Bnet2 mit dem Namen "Lisa Schießmichtot" Accounts transferieren kann :) Viele sagen nein aber andere wieder ja, wenn ihr es vielleicht wisst, würde ich mich auf die Lösung freuen, wie es denn möglich wäre^^ Mfg nom3rcy