Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION] about Pokerstars

Discussion on [QUESTION] about Pokerstars within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION] about Pokerstars

Hello,

as I had no idea where to ask it, I was like this is the most popular thread around so 'll pass my question here, if someone could asnwer.

so the questions is:

If I deposit on my pokerstars account with PaySafeCard for example, after I played like 1-2 games with real money on low pots, can I request a payout to skrill after 48 hrs is passed after the last payment ?

also if #moverequest on it if there a specified thread for these kind of questions

Regards.
Old 11/24/2013, 09:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 30
hey dude i got some experiences with that
if u make a deposit and play a little bit with the whole amount of money
then u can outcash it without any problems
if u dont play with the whole amount it works too but if u do it to often or to like every 3-4 day then they will contact u need to show them ur psc bills if u dont have them u need ur id card

so but the easiest way is to deposit the money then chill 2-3 weeks then u can outcash without any problems
>> would choose bank there i got never problems
only with moneybookers
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2013, 09:53   #3

Alright, very thanks for the answer, also can you tell me how long it takes to outcash to bank and skrill ?
Old 11/24/2013, 10:35   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 30
just a few minute round about 5-15 min
Old 11/24/2013, 11:42   #5

Thank you,

#CLOSED
Closed Thread