Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] Übersetzter auf English Text [B] E*gold

Discussion on [S] Übersetzter auf English Text [B] E*gold within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 272/0/2
[S] Übersetzter auf English Text [B] E*gold

Topic klärt auf gebe 34 E*gold
wenn mir jemd den Text übersetzt
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FERTIG
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ps Es sollte am besten einfaches English sein!
Old 11/14/2013, 23:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 74
ich mach es bitte text entfernen und treasor kaufen ich schreib dir pn in c.a. 15 wie es auf english heißt
Old 11/14/2013, 23:26   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Normaler Übersetzer:

Four planes were hijacked by terrorists at that time, with a total of 275 passengers on board. Two of them crashed into the World Trade Center, one of the largest buildings in the United States. Both towers collapsed and began to burn after only a short time. Alone in New York where the World Trade Center collapsed, 2,800 people died. A short time later, the third plane crashed into the Pentagon in Washington. The fourth crashed in an open field.
Who is responsible?

The terrorist group "Al-Qaeda" claimed responsibility for the attacks in New York at that time. The leader Osama bin Laden, who was killed in May 2011 by U.S. soldiers. Osama bin Laden said in a video that he hates the U.S. and wants to do everything we can to kill Americans. He sees the United States, whose troops are stationed in Arab countries as a threat to the Islamic world.

Ist gut lesbar und ohne Fehler ... Normaler Online Übersetzer^^

Wenn du es in einen Übersetzer eingibst, kommt schon fast perfektes Deutsch raus ^^ Außer die Endungen der Verben, aber das ist normal, weil es im Englischen net so viele gibt wie im Deutschen !
Old 11/14/2013, 23:42   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 187/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Andi View Post
Normaler Übersetzer:

Four planes were hijacked by terrorists at that time, with a total of 275 passengers on board. Two of them crashed into the World Trade Center, one of the largest buildings in the United States. Both towers collapsed and began to burn after only a short time. Alone in New York where the World Trade Center collapsed, 2,800 people died. A short time later, the third plane crashed into the Pentagon in Washington. The fourth crashed in an open field.
Who is responsible?

The terrorist group "Al-Qaeda" claimed responsibility for the attacks in New York at that time. The leader Osama bin Laden, who was killed in May 2011 by U.S. soldiers. Osama bin Laden said in a video that he hates the U.S. and wants to do everything we can to kill Americans. He sees the United States, whose troops are stationed in Arab countries as a threat to the Islamic world.

Ist gut lesbar und ohne Fehler ... Normaler Online Übersetzer^^

Wenn du es in einen Übersetzer eingibst, kommt schon fast perfektes Deutsch raus ^^ Außer die Endungen der Verben, aber das ist normal, weil es im Englischen net so viele gibt wie im Deutschen !
Welcher Übersetzer ist das?
Old 11/14/2013, 23:47   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Wieso fragst du ? ... Schick mir eine pn ^^ Und nen Grund ;D
Old 11/14/2013, 23:53   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 74
keine google übersetzer!!! außerdem habe ich alles in english übersetzt mit meinen eigen worten und die ist zu 100% fehlerfrei
immer diese kinder -.-*

Mit diesem klick auf diesen spoiler verpflichtest du dich mich zu bezahlen mit deinen 34e*gold
hier ist deine übersetzung
Old 11/15/2013, 00:05   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Doppelpost ist verboten ^^ Nur mal so ...

Die Übersetzung von mir ist mit Google Übersetzer. Aber ich finde beim Lesen keine Fehler. Ich bin mittelmäßig in Englisch. Kevinkrak10 wollte einfaches Englisch ... Außerdem verlange ich dafür keine E*Gold.
Meine Version gefällt mir mehr beim lesen ^^ Bye
Thanks
1 User