Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Want to Sell] Forum Signature's / Video Editing

Discussion on [Want to Sell] Forum Signature's / Video Editing within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Want to Sell] Forum Signature's / Video Editing

English incoming :

Hello , i am a new Epvp Comer .. hope u like what u gonna see

My Work :

OOB " Out Of bounder example" :

Digital art / 2d Art :

Information needed is :

* You'r IG name / Text needed :
* What do u want to see on the design :
* Screen shot of a similar design u may want to feed like it :
* what is the style u wanna see ... " 2d / OOB / anything else that already know and want it to be that way "

Price List :

-Signature 50e*G
-Banner 100e*G
-Including Psd 20e*g

PS : Some designs if its heavy might require more e*G , others that is Lighter can be even lower than the listed price above , Eventually the customer sets his price " which is reasonable " for him and me , prices on top is for ordinary designs.

- Check out the all new GIF Section for animated signature's ...

TIP : The project is :
ON

Please check from time to time For if i was Away It will be Marked as OFF.

ON: Instant Signature making will take 1 day ~OFF: That mean i got some stuff ,and signature's will be out in max 10 days.

Orders Carried VIA PM ...

Thanks.