Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[League of Legends] Elo-Boosting Service

Discussion on [League of Legends] Elo-Boosting Service within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 297
Received Thanks: 2,051
Arrow [League of Legends] Elo-Boosting Service

Hey,

I'm a 2100 elo player and starting now my new own elo boosting service.

Server
EU-West

Payment
elite*gold

Contact

ELO Price
0 - 1700 260 elite*gold / 100 elo
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
League of Legends ELO Boosting Service
07/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 35 Replies
http://i41.tinypic.com/6pp85c.png Information • Pulse Gaming is composed of three ELO boosters all above 2100 ELO Season 1 & 2 Rating • All requests are finished on a four-day basis. Any longer than that will be a refund GUARANTEED • We serve all orders on a first come first serve basis. No account will have priority over the other. • Customer support will be provided through the means of this thread, Skype, or teamspeak. • Paypal is the only form of payment we accept thus far, but...
League of Legends (With a lot of champs/skins) vs WoW (gold/acc/boosting service)
04/24/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello. As the thread title states, I'm willing to trade my League of Legends account which I've been using since open beta. I've grown tired of it with over 1k games played and with Dota 2 comming soon, I thought, why not get rid of it for good? I want a WoW Eu account, ingame gold on Darksorrow EU (A), or a boosting service (Boosting/botting service is preffered!!). Add me on skype if you wan't to discuss the trade. Skype - Pyrocoke The account have 5,5k ip, got 75 champions and 39...
*League of legends ELO boosting service!* Get out of elo hell with us!
03/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone! We are a small group of pro players with the capability to get your account out of the deepest depths of elo hell. If you are bored of getting feeders/leavers/trolls on your team constantly, and want a better solo ranked elo , look no further! What we offer: ELO boosting: -Reliable, fast service without the use of any botting software. -Zero security risk, your account will remain pristine after the boosting period is done, the only difference will be your ranked...
League of legends ELO boosting service! Get out of elo hell with us!
02/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello everyone! We are a small group of pro players with the capability to get your account out of the deepest depths of elo hell. If you are bored of getting feeders/leavers/trolls on your team constantly, and want a better solo ranked elo , look no further! What we offer: -Reliable, fast service without the use of any botting software. -Zero security risk, your account will remain pristine after the boosting period is done, the only difference will be your ranked standing. -Free...