Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Quick+Easy] YouTube Service!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Quick+Easy] YouTube Service!

Hi,

I am here to offer a new youtube service!

So, everything costs only 1 e*gold

I can

- Subscribe
- Friend you
- comment something you want

If you choose to do all 3, i will give a discount to 3 e*gold just because im nice <3

Comment here with what you wish, and i will directly contact you and do the job

grts Jaksje

Similar Threads
Skadis the Ruthless - Quick + easy rep
12/15/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
I searched for this method, but found nothing so I thought I would share. When doing Skadi the Ruthless - NPC - World of Warcraft(inside Utgarde Pinnacle), there will be mobs that will keep respawning. I'm not sure exactly how much these mobs give, because I was busy trying to keep everyone alive(I was heals when I saw this the first time). I'm pretty sure they give 15 rep each on heroic. The main idea is to just keep on killing the mobs that are coming out, and don't Harpoon Skadi...
Quick & EAsy AGBot help needed :)
10/19/2008 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 12 Replies
Hey all, i sold my 0x33 and i want to use AG bot to see what its like, iv installed everything and all seems fine but when i go to exec the program (following the correct procedures) i get a message saying " please execute "Silkroad.exe" im guessing this is because the NoDc client supplied may be out dated? i beleive the loader version im using is 1.158 any help greatly apreciated xx
Quick Easy Levelers - REAL EASY TO USE !
12/16/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 3 Replies
Ctrl + 1 Guard / Pet / EXP Skill Leveler Etc. Ctrl + 2 Intensify Leveler Ctrl + 3 Auto Scatter Ctrl + 4
Quick easy question.
10/14/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 11 Replies
Could someone point me towards a spammer or repeater macro or bot for CO?
Quick Easy Honor
02/21/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Make 2 macro buttons, one "/duel" the other "/concede" Set them up for easy access. Port to Moonglade during the Lunar festival (or whatever it is called) Offer to Duel the opposite faction Start to dual, wait for the windup, when they are about to hit you with a combo or something... Press "Concede" If they continue to attack you or hit you with any attack whatsoever, the guards will attack and kill them. Congrats you just gained an honor point.