Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > The Elder Scrolls Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PC EU Beta Account Ebonheart Pact 200+ CP Sorc + Templar still levelling

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow PC EU Beta Account Ebonheart Pact 200+ CP Sorc + Templar still levelling

This is a beta account with explorer's pack, i am the original owner of this account, it has 1500 crowns available and 1 more month of sub, has some costumes and pets aswell as the monkey pet from beta reward.

Sorcerer: Female Dark Elf
CP: 207
Inv space: 90
Bank space: 120
Riding: 20% Speed
Equipment: you will need to farm for this because Sorcerer equipment is not the best, but it's not bad either.
Has couple cyrodil titles aswell as the Sun Dusk Reaper title.
Has around 150 Skill points if you reset.
Build: It was a healer, right now DPS.
Bank: Stored A TON of hollowjack motifs that will yeld good money in the future since those will be unobtainable. Has 3 runeboxes halloween masks waiting to be sold for big money in the future since they will be unobtainable.
All dungeon quests finished, but still has quests to complete and a lot of achievments for you to get.
I find the price im asking not that bad, since it's not a maxed or too low account, if you want to experience ESO without TOO MUCH grind this account will be the best starting point for you!

https://www.playerauctions.com/elder...t/o!123351434/

CAN TAKE OFFERS.

Old 10/28/2016, 12:54   #2

bump, write me an offer if interested.

Old 11/06/2016, 02:15   #3

bump, email will be changed trough support of course!