Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > The Elder Scrolls Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tony and Friends: ESO Services with STREAM

Discussion on Tony and Friends: ESO Services with STREAM within the The Elder Scrolls Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/09/2017, 07:51   #91 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
how much for Storm Arena on Veteran?
Old 10/09/2017, 09:13   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilShadow View Post
how much for Storm Arena on Veteran?
hey! there is link in first post with all prices
cheers!
Old 01/01/2018, 18:01   #93 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Vouching For Him
He Plvled me Super Fast , and was Super Helpful !!
big thanks to him for taking his time to actually answer my newbish questions .
glad i ordered from him :!
Old 03/28/2018, 21:19   #94

NEWS!!! The Jester's Festival begins on Thursday, March 29 at 10:00AM EDT and will run until Monday, April 2 at 10:00AM EDT. During this period I'm offering 20% discount to any leveling/CP order!
Old 04/02/2018, 18:33   #95

MORE NEWS! The Elder Scrolls Online turns four! The anniversary event begins on Wednesday, April 4 at 10:00AM EDT and runs until Monday, April 16 at 10:00AM EDT. During this period i will provide 20% discount to any leveling/CP boost!
Old 04/12/2018, 09:01   #96

GOOD NEWS!
due to server issues
Quote:
With that said, to thank everyone for sticking with us during these recent issues, we’ll be extending the anniversary event by one week on all megaservers and platforms. We hope you’ll enjoy this extra time to use the cake XP buff and gain additional Anniversary Gift Boxes until the event concludes on Monday, April 23 at 10am EDT.
Old 07/24/2018, 19:45   #97 Trade Status: Verified(?)

very nice trader, the best man on the markt at this time. Will take his service again. Thanks
Old 07/29/2018, 15:11   #98

PACK of NEWS!
- During Midyear Mayhem event 20% discount for any PVP orders, including transmutation crystals! until Monday, August 6 at 10:00AM EDT
- Psijic Order and Jewelcrafting prices added to the list of offers
- pack offers changed alot, Crafter pack was updated with jewelcrafting, collections pack was deleted, exploration pack was extended to a Mega Exploration pack, and more
- Skill Point's pack added, take a look
- overall prices for PVP activity was reduced after Summerset update, including transmutation crystals
check my list of offers here -
Old 08/02/2018, 22:03   #99

*NEWS*
Orsinium Celebration event is here
From Thursday, August 2 at 10:00AM EDT until Monday, August 13 at 10:00AM EDT you have a best opportunity to order vMA runs
because there will be double rewards received from chests in Maelstrom Arena, including Transmute Crystals and Maelstrom weapons!
Old 08/29/2018, 20:06   #100

ALMOST FREE OFFER! i will do 1-50 plvl in ESO for free, by superfast method, in exchange of a key for Artifact, Dota Card Game
for example a key from this event:
Old 09/06/2018, 16:56   #101

NEWS!
The Imperial City Celebration Event begins on Thursday, September 6 at 10:00AM EDT and will run until Monday, September 17 at 10:00AM EDT.
Its perfect opportunity to order gearhunting for sets from Imperial City Prison or White Gold Tower, because of double drop of all sets, including monster masks.
Old 10/17/2018, 18:50   #102

*PACK OF NEWS*

1. The Witches Festival kicks off at 10:00AM EDT on Thursday, October 18 and will run until 10:00AM EDT, Thursday, November 1. During this period i will provide 20% discounts to any EXP orders!
Also im offering event activity including achievements from it, check "Events & Prologues" page from my spreadsheet of prices. You can gather new currency - Event Tickets, to buy and evolve new rare Indrik mounts. To have all types of Indrik you need to participate in every event in ESO during next year of time or more.

2. I'm starting to offer Events+Prologues activity in ESO, check this page for more details -
Murkmire Prologue started already, you can earn memento, title, pet, and other things!
Old 10/28/2018, 16:04   #103 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 3,260
Sent a trade request for maelstrom service
waiting for finish and then will write a feedback!

EDIT:

These guys are absolute pro's.
they even streamed it for me.
I came online a bit late, even though he wrote me at 10am that they'd be ready
texted him at 5pm, and he managed to do everything that was needed, gave him credentials, sent the
money as well first.
Doesn't matter how good you are in ESO. They will always show you how to do something better!
It was totally worth my money, it's cheap, they're fast and I really can't complain about anything!
They are legit, I was scared for a bit, that they'd ****** something out of my account nor delete anything.

They didn't, at all. reskilled my character for maelstrom, got all the needed stuff and went on into the battlefield.

nearly did a no death run by accident, but died one time even though the character was poorly geared. Didn't use a single sigil.

If you are looking for a reliable service, choose them!! For real! You can trust them, rely on em and they will manage everything for you. They're absolute pros.

will definetly buy again from him!
The money is totally worth it!
Vouch!

And I want to say thank you quadrotony again!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2018, 18:27   #104

NEWS Undaunted Celebration Details Released
Starting at November 29 at 10:00AM EST and will run until Wednesday, December 5 at 10:00AM EST. Event tickets for rare Indrik mount - 3 tickets once per day per account.
Mysterious Reward Boxes - 1 box per character with 20h cooldown(daily random dungeon)
It has a chance to include some useful items and collectibles, including style pages, costumes, pets, mounts, and (in some rare cases) homes.
If you’re lucky enough, you might even win the ultra-rare jackpot prize and receive over 130 mounts at once! This jackpot reward even includes mounts from previous Crown Crate seasons.
you can order any of this activity from me.
Old 12/13/2018, 14:13   #105

**NEWS**

the New Life Festival begins this Thursday, December 13, at 10:00AM EST and will run until Wednesday, January 2, at 10:00AM EST

during this period i have some nice things for you:

1) 20% discount to any leveling of regular levels or CP

2) all event activities priced, you can order just all achievements, or daily activity for tickets/boxes, take a look

3) new rewards compare to previous year - +20 event tickets for Indrik mount, Crystalfrost skin!
Closed Thread

Tags
eso, eso leveling, powerleveling